Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I want the moderators of this forum seriously consider start banning people for been ridiculously negative... its getting really annoying
What about the ones that are optimistic? :anon:
Then we have to start banning folks for being ridiculously optimistic as well.

Free speech.
:scared:
That too, like those who already gave us the trebble last season after beating Roma in the second match. But anyway it's always like that on juventuz, either winning all silverware or doooooomed. But all in all, Diego should stay.
The general consensus that I have gathered here recently over the flurry of activity on JUVENTUZ is that no matter what happens, where we end up in the standings and who we buy regardless of tactics because that doesn't seem to matter at all as long as Diego stays.
I don't think so at all. In fact, I'd say he's spot on in trend analysis.
I think we should wait another season before we can adequately use trend analysis to conjure up definitive directions this club is going in considering the plethora of changes that have taken place in the span of the last 30 days.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 1, 2002
still too early to judge and its normal when most of the fans hope that Diego stays no matter what because he will be the one who make the difference in the team when he have good enough wingers (which we lacked the last season) he will play much better and can even hit his Bremen form.

Diego + good team = top team

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Whatever he said, it is delusional and extremely exaggerated.
I missed you too!

I don't think you guys understood his point. He didn't say we will be in the relegation zone, but rather that our trend in results is DOWN, meaning that we are moving in the direction of the relegation zone. That's much different from saying that Juventus "will be relegated." He's talking about a comparative range.
Exactly, writting these posts from my phone, can be tricky. I forgot to repeat "zone" after "title contenders", that would left no room for misinterpretations.
But again Jack might have done that on purpuse, as he enjoys doing that for personal and public amusement.
My point has been the same for years, we are moving to the wrong direction! We used to demand titles and champions. And we have been gradually reached to a status, that we are pleased with only a fade hope for them, in the near/far future. And now we are ready to settle with the "above the average standards".
The continous decline is inevitable as we are keep lowering our standards and embrace mediocrity.
Do not confuse the tranfers we make now, with the similar "risks" Moggi took. He was pro, he knew better, but he still failed at some of them. However Juve had the champions to push her forward. Champions we lack now and therefore need more than ever. Those champions are hard to be found in Italy, as the last WC and CL have proved. My main point of criticism this year is that we have invested far too much at the declining Italian football instead of seeking for alternatives.
It is absurd ofcouse to consider us relegation battlers for the coming season. So absurd that normally i shouldnt even had to clarify that.
But if we try to be objective, look at the far future and consider our current table position, the pedigree of the players and coach we got this year. One can easily tell where our ambitions stop for the coming seasons and which really our are, as FC and not as fans hoping for the best...
For a reality check ask around non Juve and relatively objective football fans for their opinion. Or look at this very forum for our very own reactions onto a team, that got the mediore Italian players we got and then bragged about title hopes against a team that is doniminating the CL and her players the WC

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We WERE moving in the wrong direction.
True that the previous caricatoures are worse than the current crop. Esp at managing funds.
But too much damage has already be done and they need to compensate for past mistakes.
And i repeat, i only blame them for the exaggerated faith on the worst generation of Italians and the small team mentallity (quantity>quality) we have seen so far. I hope this not happening for their personal financial interest only and the new direction of priorities (become popular in Italy by using a young Italian core regardless of their competitiveness)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
True that the previous caricatoures are worse than the current crop. Esp at managing funds.
But too much damage has already be done and they need to compensate for past mistakes.
And i repeat, i only blame them for the exaggerated faith on the worst generation of Italians and the small team mentallity (quantity>quality) we have seen so far. I hope this not happening for their personal financial interest only and the new direction of priorities (become popular in Italy by using a young Italian core regardless of their competitiveness)
I honestly think that Secco went for Quality over Quantity but fucked up so bad we are left with a squad chock full of poo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I missed you too!
I didn't in any single way, even if you were being sarcastic, I am not. There was enough whining an moaning on this forum with you away and now you came back and it has increased drastically. I had this talk with Hustini just yesterday, I love this forum a lot to leave it but if I look closely on what is being posted here, I should stop visiting all together. You, giovanotti, Suns, awit and many many others who complain and complain and complain and keep on complaining and whine and nag and moan and then whine a bit more just to complain in the end.

Yes I've been nagging about the constant whining a lot, that's all I've been doing lately and I am getting bored of it. Sooner or later, I will stop enjoying it and you will have the forum all for yourself to nag and bitch without anyone saying anything to you.

Keep on whining, it's extreme fun. YAY

Fucking whiners!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I didn't in any single way, even if you were being sarcastic, I am not. There was enough whining an moaning on this forum with you away and now you came back and it has increased drastically. I had this talk with Hustini just yesterday, I love this forum a lot to leave it but if I look closely on what is being posted here, I should stop visiting all together. You, giovanotti, Suns, awit and many many others who complain and complain and complain and keep on complaining and whine and nag and moan and then whine a bit more just to complain in the end.

Yes I've been nagging about the constant whining a lot, that's all I've been doing lately and I am getting bored of it. Sooner or later, I will stop enjoying it and you will have the forum all for yourself to nag and bitch without anyone saying anything to you.

Keep on whining, it's extreme fun. YAY

Fucking whiners!
:lol:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hey Jacko, chill man. You are the one sounding depressive. We are exchanging opinions and the more and diverse we have, the more objective opinions we can get. I cant believe how a man of your age can be so deeply affected by a "negative" thought.
Juve has great issues in the past years, imho that cannot be overlooked because they are affecting this is how me, andy, gio and vinnie (where are they really?) think about it. And we feel the need to mention and dìscuss about them.
Why take it personal? And since you dont really agree with it and you feel we will triumph no matter what, why are so affected about it?
I tried not to make "unpleasant" while you have been around, but you suddenly appear everywhere.
What should i do? Avoid all criticism and spam with childish "forza juve, we are the best", only?
At least i bring argumentation, so you can try and convince me that all is ok. I am not "moaning" i m criticising certain things, for certain reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)