Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
It's not only the whining about the players we sign, there is even whining on the players we are linked with, there is whining on the amount of money a certain players gets paid, there is whining on the way a certain newspapers speculates we are going to play, there is whining on an article that says Giovinco will be sold, there is whining on rumours saying Diego will be included in a deal for signing Molinaro again.

They call it criticism, they call it voicing our concerns, they call it caring but I call it moaning and bitching and I am getting damn bored of it. There is really no exchange of thoughts and ideas when giovanotti tells us "Diego should stay" seven times a day, now after I over did it, he stopped. There is no exchange of thoughts when Cronios says we are heading to be relegation battlers because his decision is made and there no room for discussion with him and there is absolutely no room for discussion with Turk when he gets all worked up when he reads how much Poulsen gets paid.
:lol: Pot Kettle over here

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Krasic Agent: "Juve are 'STILL GAME FOR MILOS"

"Juventus is back in play - claimed by Spain Dejan Joksimović -. At present the Turin club is ready to offer 15 million euros, while the Russians do not want to give up Krasic for that amount. But this is a senz'alto substantial figure but CSKA would earn more. The agent of the exterior of the Serbian national has stated that while Juventus is not the only company in the footsteps of the player.

"There are contacts with Manchester City, Inter and Fenerbahce. The British have even offered 18 million euros at CSKA, but the formal proposal by the amount, society and the player has not yet arrived in Moscow. Fenerbahce's offer is amazing, offering contract terms certainly better than the other clubs interested. However Milos is not willing to move from Russia to Turkey because it wants to continue his career in one of the top leagues in the world. Milos Juventus want but we are also awaiting the offer of Manchester City. If I give a percentage, Milos currently holds 90 percent chance to leave CSKA.

Tuttojuve

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ya Jack, 6awel ballak ya zalameh. Sarlak fatrah m3asseb, 2ili ma b3jibak 6ansho 2o 5ls.

3ala 2olet 2il mathal; 6annesh, ta3esh, tanta3esh :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No. And you know what? I am not going to complain about the whining anymore, enjoy it while it lasts, all of you.
JCK you seem pretty nervous these days, especially with all this whining thing going on. Don't you think it's better to ignore such posts?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Jack, I agree completely that there are members over voicing their concerns and blowing a lot of our problems out of proportion and that makes me one of many. But you've posted how sick you are of it so many times in the past two or three days, I think everyones well and truely got the message.

Lets just get on with discussing things normally now and if Turk, Suns, Cronios etc want to keep panicking then let them because they'll eventually be ignored.
Now why did you have to go and involve me in all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)