Milan- Juventus (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
well , the gap between Juve & AC Milan is now 8 pts , & for me the only team that i fear as Juve's rivals are AC Milan & defenatly not Inter, so as a conclusion i think Juve players must play a good match with no temsion on the contrary of the Milan culb that will be under major pressure in San Siro in front of the Milanese fans.
i predict good result for Juve especially after Alex's comeback

my Predicion : AC Milan 1-1 Juventus fc

forza Bianconeri

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
Hey guys. Sorry to say, it all comes down to who wants it more, and I really don't think that we do:eek:They are pretty far behind right now and they will be firing on all cylinders:dazed:I believe that we will loose against Milan and Lazio:down: Besides that I don't think there should be any other scudetto problem.To be honest, JUve and Ac are my two favourite sides and since Juve won Lo Scudetto last year, I would rather Ac win it somehow and we win Champions League:D But we, Juventus have the best tactician in the business, and his instructions to the players might make all the difference:dazed:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Sheva your right. We arent desperate enough. We arent trying hard enough. It seems that this season everything just comes to us without us even trying- in the league I mean.....

The CL is another story.

Id prefer to see a draw. Why?

1. the league's more competitive that way
2. I want us to be top, but not run away with it just yet.
3. Im not desperate for the Scudetto anyways. Inter and Milan want them a lot more....plus we've been the giants for so long and everyone hates us......:down: Its time we set our targets elsewhere....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey people why always so negative?
i know all the circumstances that the team is facing, but be positive,,,with dp in the roster we can cause a lot of problems in san ciro

be positive!

Oct 19, 2002
do you thing that we can win both champions league and scudetto?!?!?! now that DP is Back ....i think we have more chances in CL..and we are first in s A with milan at -8 and inter -6 (missing 1 game...) ;)
bye bye..:D

we'll lose 2-0 against milan...;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I think is milan is not that strong they draw at home with chievo and atalanta and with reginna , at least juve must have a draw

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sheva ] ++
They are pretty far behind right now and they will be firing on all cylinders:dazed:

Milan firing on all cylinders ??

Well, they were firing blanks at Reggina the other day :howler:

We should FINISH them off !!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I think is milan is not that strong they draw at home with chievo and atalanta and with reginna , at least juve must have a draw
Did you see Reggina-Milan match? They seemed very difficult to score, I saw Rui Costa who's playing good in that match, but he could do nothing without team support, right?
Even Carlo play 3 strikers (Sheva, Pippo and Dahl Tomasson) and Reggina play with 10 men after the gk sent off, they still couldn't break Reggina's backline ;) Their backline was so strong especially Vargas, good job there :cool:

But as we play in San Siro, never underestimate Milan, we need some changes in our backline, we can't play with Milan like the way we play against Modena! Never lose consentration! ;)
Btw, I agree to play with our 2nd team on Basel match :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Hmm we have a more important game during the weekend as we are still not 100% through to the next stage of CL, so let us concentrate on that before going over to Milano ;)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i would rather go with Salas and not Zalayeta!!

Salas is more of a striker than Zala who is a very good support striker!!!

but the question is can DP play 90 minutes in such an importnat game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)