Milan-Juventus (32 Viewers)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
i congratulate all my fellow juventini who screamed there hearts out during this historical win:D:devil:

i told everyone Alex and Trez eould be great and they were..our defence was a strong as i thought it would be cause Milan only had 2 shot's on goal and we had 6:angel:

FORZA LA BIANCONERI we did it guys:strong:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
i only wish nedved had a beter game, but i really, REALLY liked that little play between him and i think zlayeta, where he had the shot along the ground that went just by the far post
yeah I remember that,man that was so unlucky :frown:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
I'm not sure why Juve spent the entire second half defending, they showed they could outplay Milan in the first half - so why didn't they continue this relatively high tempo approach?

I think they do it just to put their fans through absolute hell supporting them.:D
That's wad I'm thinking, somehow we enjoyed defending. Maybe fatigue comes to mind, and with fatigue u lose a great deal of concentration. I think that Capello is afraid that we would be caught in the counter attack, especially with 6 attackers in Milan.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
am off to eat..

Forza Juventus !
actually,i am going to eat too now!!!!

the best way to celebrate smg so huge!!

i can't smoke,cause i said that if we beat milan i wouldn't smoke for a month,so,there is no sigarettes for me for 1 month!!!!

but who cares???

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

actually,i am going to eat too now!!!!

the best way to celebrate smg so huge!!

i can't smoke,cause i said that if we beat milan i wouldn't smoke for a month,so,there is no sigarettes for me for 1 month!!!!

but who cares???
i just had one

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Oh my god you guys. Did not see this coming. My friends thought i was a right idiot when i jumped up and celebrated, but I didnt care.

YES!

MOM: Zambrotta. ****ing brilliant game from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)