Milan-Juventus (54 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

oh please. It was a brilliant assist. And in case you didn't notice, it was pretty good of him to lay on the ground the entire time, because he did steal a lot of time.
exactly.he was great today and suffered alot of fouls.
his assist was brilliant:eek: somthing like what he did against Milan in the final of CL and Conte's ball hit the post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The good old times

The master

I'm back

I am the king, sent by the angel Gabriel to rule the goalkeepers on earth

Fabulous bicycle

Dida beaten
DP watching cautiously

Job done

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
A fair victory, although milan had a penalty, Juve deserved to win this one, we had more shots on goal, more chances and generally played Milan how we liked.

Forza Juveeeee

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,626
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Are you for real? Playing a good game does not mean man of match
    True, but Del Piero did play a great match. IMO several players were MOM. DP had moments of pure brilliance, but so did several other players. We wouldn't have won the game without him though.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

oh please. It was a brilliant assist.
    I know the assist was great,but that doesn't make him MOM.

And in case you didn't notice, it was pretty good of him to lay on the ground the entire time, because he did steal a lot of time.
    I don't like divers.he could act like a man and play his game,and not falling everytime he runs a few meters :mad:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Hold that thought, for a few more weeks . ;)
    Personally, i dont believe the scudetto is ours yet. Three more games to go, and Milan have the added incentive of a chase, so lets just hope Juve dont underestimate any upcoming opposition, especially Parma, considering they're fighting to save their season, and from going down to Serie B. They won today, and theyre going to try and get a winning streak of their own. So lets pray Juve are alert for the remaining tasks even if 2 out of those 3 are at home.
    yes ofcourse.I still remember when we were ahead 8 points and missed that in 3 weeks.but
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS :D

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,634
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I don't like divers.he could act like a man and play his game,and not falling everytime he runs a few meters :mad:
    He got kicked down. Milan played very harsh. I don't believe DP did a lot of diving. I saw him get some serious kicks. Besides, even if he did dive, it would have been good for this game. As long as the whistle goes it's fine by me.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    The good old times

The master

I'm back

I am the king, sent by the angel Gabriel to rule the goalkeepers on earth

Fabulous bicycle

Dida beaten
    DP watching cautiously

Job done
    nice pics jeeks :thumb:
    your comments are even better ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Somethimes I don't get fans in these forums, we won probably the most important match of the season, the team play like a team, we ahad a great match, but still there are fans who are discussing about Del Piero :rolleyes:

Just Incredible...

Note: In my opinion Del Piero play very good, he wasn't man of the match, but he did make the play of the match and also play a great game.

Lets enjoy the win guys?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I know the assist was great,but that doesn't make him MOM.

he didn't dive at all.he controled the ball very good and Milan defenders made many fouls on him.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    Somethimes I don't get fans in these forums, we won probably the most important match of the season, the team play like a team, we ahad a great match, but still there are fans who are discussing about Del Piero :rolleyes:

Just Incredible...

Note: In my opinion Del Piero play very good, he wasn't man of the match, but he did make the play of the match and also play a great game.

Lets enjoy the win guys?
    o it is hardly surprising man :)
    Shouldn't every1 be celebrating? I don't even have the time to celebrate man! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)