Milan-Juventus (51 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Somethimes I don't get fans in these forums, we won probably the most important match of the season, the team play like a team, we ahad a great match, but still there are fans who are discussing about Del Piero :rolleyes:

Just Incredible...

Note: In my opinion Del Piero play very good, he wasn't man of the match, but he did make the play of the match and also play a great game.

Lets enjoy the win guys?
just critising.it's their HABBIT.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Somethimes I don't get fans in these forums, we won probably the most important match of the season, the team play like a team, we ahad a great match, but still there are fans who are discussing about Del Piero :rolleyes:

Just Incredible...

Note: In my opinion Del Piero play very good, he wasn't man of the match, but he did make the play of the match and also play a great game.

Lets enjoy the win guys?
I know you mean me,and I agree with you,I hate to talk about this,but Del piero fanatics make me do this :moan:.everytime he scores or give asist ,they make him God.

I am out to celebrate :party::party:

P.S: tell my greetings to Nick :LOL:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Great game by Juve. Del Piero, Camoranesi, Cannavaro, Thuram, and Buffon were on top of their games :star:

Anyone knows yet how serious is Camoranesi's injury?

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I especially enjoyed Zala's backheel for Nedved, he is great at those.

Maybe he should backheel every pass, often they are more accurate than his normal ones!:D

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Khalid.Alotaibi ] ++
Hi guys....
This my first reply in the forum........
-
-
JUVE played very well today.....
Del piero was fantastic in the match.....
-
-
BTW is it strange that collina gave 5 minutes as an injury time !!!!???
welcome man good time to post .. hala beek ur from saudi arabia ? i dont care right now about the extra 5 mins collina gave as long as they didnt score in em am good ... lets not screw up in the next 3 matches

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I know you mean me,and I agree with you,I hate to talk about this,but Del piero fanatics make me do this :moan:.everytime he scores or give asist ,they make him God.

I am out to celebrate :party::party:

P.S: tell my greetings to Nick :LOL:
well, at least he deserve some credits for this match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)