Milan-Juventus (10 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
There is still press silence, I think it'ds for the best, even though it would have been nice to hear our players :)
Giraudo said the silence will last till the end of the season

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

wtf are u talking about..?

yeah maybe there was a penalty for milan.. SOOO WHAT? maybe collina dident see it, but, u know what, what a bout inzaghi, he should have had RED CARD, and nesta should have had his second yellow!!!!
we ****ing deserved this game,!
Your language fits your little picture.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

yeah maybe there was a penalty for milan.. SOOO WHAT? maybe collina dident see it, but, u know what, what a bout inzaghi, he should have had RED CARD, and nesta should have had his second yellow!!!!

no penalty at all, cannavaro didnt try to hand the ball intentionally, it was by accident.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Considering im on a roll with my predictions, and the last two have been spot on, here we go again.

Milan 0 Juventus 1
Guys, im telling you this Superman avatar is actually working for me.

Thats three predictions in a row with exact scorelines for Juve Lazio, Juve Bologna and now Juve Milan!!!

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
that was a test of charecter....forza juve.
but we must be careful, we squandered two leads at the top of the table before, the third time might be untolerated. Parma, livorno and cagliari still to come

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

There wasn't any penalty for god sake :fero:
there was a not showed red card to Inzaghi for hitiing thuram head, and 5 minutes that I have no ****in clue where it came from :wth:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
today's match prove that we sold inzaghi to milan, was the best move in the club histroy. if not him, milan would draw the game in the early 2nd half !!!
all he did today is complain, this guy sucks, no ball controll no skill

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

someone said that Juve will be humilated in san ciro and he predicted 3-0 for milan

i think we will miss him for a while
Aha, ok. Well, I think he will shut up for a while now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)