Milan-Juventus (2 Viewers)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
I still haven't realized what we have done :dazed:
My God, I can't believe it!!!

Btw, Gino you were right about treze ;)
i know isha dont you think i am always right, maybe nex time you will trust me in what i say ;)

FORZA JUVE

arc

Mar 11, 2004
my rating for the second half (havent watched the first half coz of fvckin grand prix)

buffon 7 great save to stop inzaghi's goal

pessotto 6 did ok

cannaravo 8 man of the match :star:

thuram 7.5 solid rock, his partnership with cannaravo in the center stop all through ball, could have done better in the air

zambrotta 7.5 defensively brillant, cafu cant do sh!t apart from complaining

emerson 6 should habe done better

appiah 6 i dont expect anything from him

nedved 6.5 did ok, had several shots on goal, but weak

camoranesi injury

del piero 7.5 :star: had a very good match, our best attacker

trezegoal 6.5 didnt do much in the second half, thz for the goal

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

we were maybe the only guys and a group of 5 that believed Juventus would win

Move a way guys step away guys

Real Juventini On the way :cool:

Forza Juve

Forza ALL THE USERS WHO BELIEVED IN JUVENTUS AND WERE TALKING CRAP AGAINTS ME THAT I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOCCER AND THAT I AINT REALISTIC

I AM MOTHA ****ING REALISTIC

OVERHEAD KICK PASS DELPIERO TO DAVID TREZEGUET GOL

0-1 JUVENTUS

CIAO ARRIVIDERCHI MILAN

FORZA JUVE I SQUADRA PIU FORTE!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
David Trezeguet's header from a spectacular Alessandro Del Piero cross has given Juve all three points in the Scudetto showdown at the San Siro.

This was the Day of Reckoning - Milan and Juventus had been locked together at the top of the standings for two months and came head to head at the San Siro. The odds were slightly in favour of the Rossoneri, whose Coach Carlo Ancelotti was unbeaten in home games against Fabio Capello and who had no injury worries going into the tie, while Juve were without Jonathan Zebina, Alessio Tacchinardi and suspended top-scorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Milan were hammered 3-1 at PSV Eindhoven midweek, though that result still enabled them to reach the Champions' League Final on away goals. Massimo Ambrosini scored the late header, but was still relegated to the bench in favour of Clarence Seedorf. David Trezeguet had his first start since suffering an ankle injury over a month ago and partnered Alessandro Del Piero.

The Rossoneri had a strong start and Andriy Shevchenko was unable to make the most of Stephen Appiah's error.

There was danger for Juve on 19 minuts, as Sheva managed to get round the goalkeeper, but Gigi Buffon did enough to narrow the angle so that he couldn't get in a cross or a shot.

However, it was the Bianconeri who took the lead after 28 minutes with a well-worked goal. Alessandro Del Piero ran forward on the counter-attack and saw his first cross charged down, so he bicycle-kicked it for David Trezeguet's precise header.

Dida saved a promising Del Piero strike as Milan struggled to get back into the game after this heavy blow.

Carlo Ancelotti made some brave half-time changes, introducing Serginho for Andrea Pirlo and switching to a three-man defence. It made an immediate difference, as Milan were far more sprightly and Marcos Cafu's angled drive was just wide of the far post.

There was another change after 11 minutes, as former Juve star Pippo Inzaghi made his comeback from long-term injury worries by replacing Tomasson.

Within seconds he almost grabbed an equaliser. Shevchenko sprinted forward on the counter-attack and cut it across for Inzaghi. Buffon blocked his first effort with the underside of his thigh, then Gianluca Zambrotta stayed glued to him in order to push the second attempt round the post.

Shevchenko then volleyed Serginho's cross over the bar, then Emerson was only able to turn Trezeguet's cross on to the side-netting.

Juventus had the chance to put the game beyond doubt soon after, as a free kick was turned on to the crossbar by Del Piero's header and Trezeguet was unable to turn in the loose ball.

Ancelotti went for broke with Manuel Rui Costa taking over from Seedorf in a very creative midfield.

Moments later, Lilian Thuram missed Rui Costa's cross and Shevchenko's header was just over the bar.

Dida was attentive on Fabio Cannavaro's header from a Del Piero free kick, but there was controversy on 75 minutes. Cafu snatched the ball off Zambrotta inside the area and was held back by his jersey, but the referee waved away penalty appeals.

Soon after, Pavel Nedved's strike skimmed the target with Dida following its path.

There were further penalty appeals when Cannavaro flung himself at Cafu's shot and blocked it with his arm, but he was too close for it to be considered a voluntary foul.

Moments later, Inzaghi was closed down in the six-yard box by a combination of Thuram and Buffon, as Juve were hanging on for dear life in these closing stages.

The final minutes were a siege and Inzaghi's header from a corner kick was deflected into the grateful arms of Buffon.

Channel4.com game review

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We played hard and we win!
We have defyed all odds!
I will like to say that our defence is indeed 1 of the best in the world!!!
Look at how well we defended!!!!!
Against a Milan team of 6 attackers including
Shevchenko + Inzaghi, 1 deadly goalscorers
Kaka, a playmaker
Cafu + Serginho, 2 mad Brazilians who can cross very well
Rui Costa, whose passes r perfect and his free kicks r potnetially dangerous

And last of all, COLLINA, who is always said to be jinxed against us.

But we win them with all our determination.

We won with the most boring style of football, but we still win!!!!!

Forza JUVE!!!!!

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
You are krazy for rating people that high, you make it sound like we played a great game or something.. WE didnt... Milan was weak as hell today.

Juve apart from the goal wasnt all that great either. WE won and thats all that matters but you are rating certain players way too high.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
A Milanista with some sense:
I guess you can't really blame anyone today.

Milan look terribly tired. None of the famed off-the-ball movement was on show today, important players were off form (Kaka especially) and basically with only 2 shots on goal Milan couldn't have asked for anything more.

The 2 penalty calls were non-existent. Cafu dived after feeling a tug of the shirt and Cannavaro was involuntary ball-hand; it didn't even strike his hand if you look closely enough, just a little off the shoulder.

It was a thoroughly professional performance from Juventus, a typical 1-0 delivered right into the San Siro backyard. The Scudetto race isn't over yet, but one simply has to wonder why Milan chose today for a no-show. Worst performance I've seen from them in a while.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
So it's true that Collina is joining the board of Juve in the summer. Good news.
wtf are u talking about..?

yeah maybe there was a penalty for milan.. SOOO WHAT? maybe collina dident see it, but, u know what, what a bout inzaghi, he should have had RED CARD, and nesta should have had his second yellow!!!!
we ****ing deserved this game,!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)