Milan-Juventus (9 Viewers)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
im totally dissapointed. milans performence didnt deserve, even though inzaghi should have scored. But Buffon was on his day. Maybe a penalty for cafu, but thats football. 3 games left. the better team won thats all i have to say.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
tomorrow at school,i'll wear my juve shirt and all the bloody milanistas will SHUT UP!!!!

ooooh....it's soooooo sweet to beat milan in san siro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now we have shut EVERYONE'S mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and when sheva said that after this match,we will finally see which team is better this season,he probably didn't expect this team to be JUVENTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 28, 2002
trez did his job but thats it....

biggest shocks....DP and Appiah both played incredibly well especially in comparison to current crappy form.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I must say, I have seen a lot of Del Piero goals, almost everyone known to man, and seen quite a few assits of his, but I must say, that that pass to Trezeguet, that cross, was ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN FROM HIM. SIMPLY STUNNING.

DEL PIERO IS THE MAN OF THE MATCH for THAT CROSS ALONE, to stick it out on the line THAT MUCH to set up Trezeguet. SUPERB GOAL altogether. Im literally crying right now, caz I just feel so happy for Del. To see Trez run over to him and just give him that big hug, something special indeed. Loved Capello's smiles as well after that.

Bicycle-kick assist, nothing so pure.
Hope you stick around here Del. We'd love to see you break the record.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bianconeroblood ] ++
man of the match : Alessandro Del Piero
I agree

Some swedish journalist wrote that he was finished as a player and the papers was like Juve will loose without Zlatan. I guess DP & CO proved them wrong

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)