Milan-Juventus (2 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

There wasn't any penalty for god sake :fero:
there was a not showed red card to Inzaghi for hitiing thuram head, and 5 minutes that I have no ****in clue where it came from :wth:
he also punched thruam at the back, thuram just walk away with a :wth:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
very well game from the whole team!
but a very strong game from our defense!

I´am so happy!:D:D

I think thats the 28th scudetto for us!

fvck milan, WE WON!!!:cool:

ciao
Forza JUVE per sempre!
grande Alex!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I'm not sure why Juve spent the entire second half defending, they showed they could outplay Milan in the first half - so why didn't they continue this relatively high tempo approach?

I think they do it just to put their fans through absolute hell supporting them.:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
I'm not sure why Juve spent the entire second half defending, they showed they could outplay Milan in the first half - so why didn't they continue this relatively high tempo approach?

I think they do it just to put their fans through absolute hell supporting them.:D
This is because Juve has been all the time like this, they try to get their results with minimum effort.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Couldn't have asked for anything more from Juve today. The entire team played their hearts out and deserve all of the accolades that are being heaped on them by the fans. Grazie mille Juve :touched:

I'm out for now, guys.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i only wish nedved had a beter game, but i really, REALLY liked that little play between him and i think zlayeta, where he had the shot along the ground that went just by the far post

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

i havent watched the first half, but i think the injury of camoranesi can be an answer to your question :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)