Milan are still better. (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Breaking news: Juventuz finds script of conversation between Walu Ex and Ancelotti.

Walu Ex: Hey boss.
Ancelotti: How are things in the Juve forum?
Walu Ex: Really bad, ive run out of good things to say about our Milan!?!
Ancelotti: Its Juve's forum?. Thats expected.
Walu Ex: Well, and Ive been praising Buffon and Cafu way too much, i hope these ppl dont realise its actually a crush.
Ancelotti: Oh relax, remember how the same thing happened in the Milan forum, nobody found out about your crush on me. :embarass:
Walu Ex: They call me Walrus here. :down:
Ancelotti: Well, we have something in common then, all Juve fans call me a pig.
Walu Ex: By the way what happened in the super cup last nite?
Ancelotti: What do you mean? We've won the CL, i dont have to win nething else for the rest of my life now. And urs too.
Walu Ex: True true.
Ancelotti: Ok i got to go now, Cafu is waiting for me at Vodoo pub.
Walu Ex: Hey keep your hands off my man!!!

Phone hangs.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #284
    Conversation between Baggio and Lippi:

Baggio: Hey boss.
    Lippi: How are things in the Juve forum?
    Baggio: Really good, we have this rossonero that claims we are good, but not better than Milan...
    Lippi: Yes, that's true, but our players have luck on their side.
    Baggio: Huh?
    Lippi: I really didn't think we were going to win, the way the game was developing yesterday. I guess Gigi bailed us out again.
    Baggio:So, you actually believe they are better....
    Lippi: The two sides are very similar, but they are European Champions and we're not, so they probably have something more...as far as quality is concerned.
    Baggio: By the way what happened in the super cup last nite?
    Lippi: I didn't think we were going to win, but somehow we did, so I dedicated the victory to Chiusano.
    Baggio:True true.
    Lippi: Ok i got to go now, I need to okay the transfer of Davids to Cheslea...
    Baggio: :eek:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Breaking news: Juventuz finds script of conversation between Walu Ex and Ancelotti.

Walu Ex: Well, and Ive been praising Buffon and Cafu way too much, i hope these ppl dont realise its actually a crush.
    Ancelotti: Oh relax, remember how the same thing happened in the Milan forum, nobody found out about your crush on me. :embarass:
    Ancelotti: What do you mean? We've won the CL, i dont have to win nething else for the rest of my life now. And urs too.

Phone hangs.
    :howler:

Nice job uncovering the truth :thumb: :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

Phone hangs.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Aug 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
    we had a great team last year and were better than milan... ok we lost in the final, but that was a single game - it still didn't change that we were better over the whole season - remember WE won the serie a!!!

i agree with u on appah and legro - the latter has to work hard on his play, but he has talent and when he's finally integrated in the juve-game he'ss be amazing...

miccoli is ok? are u mad man? this guy is amazing.... and who kicked him out of the youth team because of his height?? milan
    hahaha
    u kicked out one of the greatest talents and moggi discovered his talent and bought him from ternana - a genius transfer once again...
    with him and camo we can add so much creativity to the game...
    and hey u forgot maresca - wasn't he the best AM in italy last year (according to the newspapers)??

a team with miccoli, nedved, del piero, di vaio, maresca and camo doesn't lack of creativity...

last year we relied too much on nedved, but now we have much more options for our formations (see the formations-thread for more info)

we have so much depth now....
    i think we should still buy a prima punta, but even now we're more than ok...

many of us admire the "diavolo" in secrecy? i hate milan from the bottom of my heart and i would never admire them....
    i would never become a milan-fan - never ever...
    berlusconi is ur president - so shame on u walu-ex - shame on u for support a club with a fraud as president....

buffon is great, yeah - but we have loads of players, who have the same class..
    Sorry to burst your bubble.....your deluded

Phone hangs.
    Wonderful stuff Baggio :D:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Poor Walu. :down:

He gets worse everyday.

hey what about that goalkeeper commentary?? was really stupid, you are getting better keep the good work! Walrus Ex edition.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
    In a truly great club, the Goalkeeper shouldn't be the biggest star.
    You mean like Dida for saving the penalties? :) Or Casillas for bailing out Real Madrid against Leverkusen last year in the final 3 times in the dying minutes of the match? :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Phone hangs.
    LOL best post in this thread

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

You mean like Dida for saving the penalties? :) Or Casillas for bailing out Real Madrid against Leverkusen last year in the final 3 times in the dying minutes of the match? :)
    lol

Can't wait for his answer...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    he won't come up with a good answer because he knows there isn't.
    Buffon was our investement. we know what we paid for.
    Milan are better than us becuase we had a good deal? :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    just because you came here so many times to say that Milan are better, is a reason why we are better.

and Buffon is not our star. he saves us sometimes but this his is job... but we are a team not one player, and we are the campions. we put you in our little pocket last year so shutup! go away

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
    In a truly great club, the Goalkeeper shouldn't be the biggest star.
    Buffon is a great GK, he will be 1 of the top players whatever club he is in, and i would say he was the biggest star in yesterday's match but not in the team. Juve don't rely on Buffon's heroics in every single game. That's why i think that he cant be considered as the team's biggest :star:

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)