Milan are still better. (5 Viewers)

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
It's quite alright walu_ex :D .

Just remember that Mickey is the reason you had the opportunity to actually face the Italian champions tonight :).

Ciao.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
tonights game did nothing to prove either that milan are better or juventus are better. milan were just the better team on the balance of play, but we created some great chances. We also won the match but I don't really think it proves anything other than we have a good mental side to our game too.

lets put it like this, we both kick Inter's arse every year and long may it continue
:LOL:

yeah im with you.

because the battle for the supremacy of italy isnt over yet.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I really love the spin you are putting on this walu. Good job! :thumb:

Calling it a Mickey Mouse trophy :howler: If Milan had won it, you would be extatic and mocking us.

Why don't you just leave this forum. Almost everybody around hates you. Really... what's the freakin' purpose? Is it really that fun to be around people who, if not hates you, dislikes you?

Why don't get a life. Don't you have anything better to do, than posting silly stuff in a forum? Are you really that pathetic?

Do you have any friends? Or are you one of those wankers on the verge of comitting suicide, but before doing so, wanting to annoy everyone around you...

I feel sorry for you, I really do. I hate to see human beings infected with whatever loser-virus crawled up your arse.

I used to have fun in these forums. Now all I see is your posts and they all make me feel sick. So please leave this place, so us normal people can start having some fun again.

You give all Milan fans a bad name.

Sorry for the 20 questions.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hahaha i think that this guy was banned from the Milan forums, and he is here without home :down:

just leave the forums. I dont like you.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Calling it a Mickey Mouse trophy :howler: If Milan had won it, you would be extatic and mocking us.
Novel as it is... I agree with walu on that. This title means very little to me. Just like coppa Italia doesn't mean anything. Obviously- when you're there it's nice to win and it was somewhat disappointing losing on away goals to parma two years ago... but really... there are only two titles worth winning now a days.

Ciao.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Today was very emotional, it was very close and it was a grand sequel to the CL final which was dull. But the trophy in itself doesn't mean much at all. :)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++

Novel as it is... I agree with walu on that. This title means very little to me. Just like coppa Italia doesn't mean anything. Obviously- when you're there it's nice to win and it was somewhat disappointing losing on away goals to parma two years ago... but really... there are only two titles worth winning now a days.

Ciao.
Whatever. Both teams wanted to win and fought hard. I didn't think of it as a SUper Cup match - but a Juve-Milan match, which is way bigger.

Had Milan won, our friend here would be all over the place with stupid comments on this and that. But they lost and he uses the same old "well it's just a mickey mouse trophy - look at me I'm 5 years old" line...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Whatever. Both teams wanted to win and fought hard. I didn't think of it as a SUper Cup match - but a Juve-Milan match, which is way bigger.

Had Milan won, our friend here would be all over the place with stupid comments on this and that. But they lost and he uses the same old "well it's just a mickey mouse trophy - look at me I'm 5 years old" line...
Yeah, that is the way to see it. The trophy was not the main thing here, was the game, Juve-milan game,,and that was obvious.

Im happy that both teams took it seriously, to win.

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #257
    Yep, I agree with you too Glen. Of course I would have been ecstatic if we had won, but when I think about the importance of this cup I wear a grin at the sight of Ferrara lifting the trophy. What mattered to me more was the was we played tonight, and everything suggests that the European Champions are going to do everything in their power to make sure the trophy stays where it belongs. So yeah we failed to win the first cup of the season, the least prestigious one. I'm satisfied with the efforts that yopur club has made in order to compete with us. If only you had some class to go with that mental fortitude....

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #260
    The most important thing is that you respect us and fear us, and that was plain to see here today. Only by respecting us will you be able to continue to achieve such impossible results. And only by underestimating you will we allow certain victories to slip away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)