Milan are still better. (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like someone said,,,i dont remember who was,, i think that was Lippi in the bologna game last season:

"THIS TEAM NEVER GIVES UP"

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #226
    I accept today's result. Just like how I accepted the Manchester result. If this is more important to you, that's your opinion. Today, I was entertained by a more attacking Juve, but it was anyone's game, unlike Manchester, where we were clearly superior. Enjoy your Mickey Mouse trophy, but more importantly, enjoy this victory over the European Champions.

Congratulations, once again.

If anything ever happens to Buffon.....

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    list of dead situations we came back from in the previous season:

Juventus - Parma : we were too goals down and scored twice in the last 2 minutes!
    Roma - Juventus : coming back from 2 goals down
    Deportivo - Juventus : again coming back from 2 goals down
    Perugia - Juventus :scored a winner in the 96 minute!!
    Juventus - Deportivo :they lead 2-1 and we had to win. we did win, I still cant forget Tudor's strike
    Bologna - Juventus : again Camo! they lead 2-0 15 minutes before the end!
    Juventus - Real Madrid : it's not easy to eliminate Real Madrid when they lead 2-1 after the first game
    Barcelona - Juventus : maybe the most unbelieveable comeback

and there are plenty of more

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
    I accept today's result. Just like how I accepted the Manchester result. If this is more important to you, that's your opinion. Today, I was entertained by a more attacking Juve, but it was anyone's game, unlike Manchester, where we were clearly superior. Enjoy your Mickey Mouse trophy, but more importantly, enjoy this victory over the European Champions.

seems you cant win in Italy. I campioni d'Italia ancora siamo noi.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    They say stuff like "Oooh my parents are out of town, there's going to be such a jihad at my house."
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an example! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

you can talk all what you wants.

like i said before,,this trhpy have nothing to do with glmour. Ths game was a pride test more than a metal trophy.

and im veyr sure that like im thinking,,all the milan players were thinking on that way.

And you come here to sya that a "mickeo mouse trophy".

Eevery time that you open you mouth is to speak nonsense, you started very well, but with every post, you are trashing yourself.

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #232
    Any team that defeats Milan has a right to be proud. But this is hardly "revenge". If you consider this revenge, I consider this the sweetest-tasting defeat. Cafu is just what this team need and the future looks very bright. Buffon was given man of the match for a reason.

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #233
    EUROPEAN SUPERCUP vs. Porto
    INTERCONTINENTAL CUP vs. Boca Jrs.

Thanks for the warm up.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Eevery time that you open you mouth is to speak nonsense, you started very well, but with every post, you are trashing yourself .
    Come on man, dont be harsh on the dude. After all, he's just saving us the trouble :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    EUROPEAN SUPERCUP vs. Porto
    INTERCONTINENTAL CUP vs. Boca Jrs.

Thanks for the warm up.
    the intercontinental cup is like in december isnt it? so why the warm up

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    tonights game did nothing to prove either that milan are better or juventus are better. milan were just the better team on the balance of play, but we created some great chances. We also won the match but I don't really think it proves anything other than we have a good mental side to our game too.

lets put it like this, we both kick Inter's arse every year and long may it continue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)