Milan are still better. (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
The most important thing is that you respect us and fear us, and that was plain to see here today. Only by respecting us will you be able to continue to achieve such impossible results. And only by underestimating you will we allow certain victories to slip away.
Well, i do respect Milan Walu :), do u respect us?

I've said it before, we both surpport great teams:thumb:

For me, every 1 has the right to their own opinions, your's 2. I just think that perhelps u could say them better? noo... i'm sure u can ;)

This thread could hv been a constuctive thread abt Juve and Milan, unfortunately it has degraded into a Juve fans vs Walu_ex thread.

But this is just my opinion :)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Everybody (read: Milanisti) thought that Milan would have win after Pirlo's pk (Collina should wear glasses there! :( ) But no way, only 2 minutes after Pirlo's pk, Juventus made a great comeback with Trez goal (thanks to Legrottalie for a great header :thumb: ) That's what we called Spirito Juve!:star:

It's all done! pfuihh...thet's relieved me :)

FORZA JUVE!

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #265
    Of course I respect Juve, only by playing you do we get to see the 'real' Milan. With quality opponents like yourselves, we would never really know what the likes of Nesta and Shevchenko are capable of.

JuveBrava

Sep 9, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
    I accept today's result. Just like how I accepted the Manchester result. If this is more important to you, that's your opinion. Today, I was entertained by a more attacking Juve, but it was anyone's game, unlike Manchester, where we were clearly superior. Enjoy your Mickey Mouse trophy, but more importantly, enjoy this victory over the European Champions.

Congratulations, once again.

If anything ever happens to Buffon.....
    If you consider Italian Super Coppa is Mickey Mouse trophy :eek: :blah:
    How about milan's Italian Cup?? :yuck:

Chip'n'Dale trophy? :LOL:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I have so many freinds who are milan's fans.. when milan wins I congradulate them.. when juve wins they do so.. I mean its all about respecting each other..

Milan is a great club.. not greater than Juve offcourse, but still a great club... however, people like this "walu_ex" bring disgrace to this club.. I don'y know what you (walu_ex) are aiming for.. what do u want..? to hate milan.. or to hate you..!!

I think you should see a doctor.. there is something wrong with your head.. :wallbang:

or

THINK - it may be a new experience... :rolleyes:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Al Harbi ] ++
    I have so many freinds who are milan's fans.. when milan wins I congradulate them.. when juve wins they do so.. I mean its all about respecting each other..

Milan is a great club.. not greater than Juve offcourse, but still a great club... however, people like this "walu_ex" bring disgrace to this club.. I don'y know what you (walu_ex) are aiming for..
    Hey Al Harbi :) i must say that i agree with u :):thumb:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    :blah: Walu_EX...... :blah:
    Yes of course of course the Italian Super Cup is a Mickey mouse cup.
    Its the Winter championship that every team should try to win.

P.S: Walu...........THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I think we should stop this...

I'm affraid he'll commit a suicide.. :wallbang:

hey walu_ex.. did u try that thinking experiment.. u may change your mind... :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Any team that defeats Milan has a right to be proud. But this is hardly "revenge". If you consider this revenge, I consider this the sweetest-tasting defeat. Cafu is just what this team need and the future looks very bright. Buffon was given man of the match for a reason.
    Man, I've noticed that when you're out of arguments, and for the past two losses your team has had, your way out has been "Oh, Cafu really impressed me."

And I wish you'd be a little more consistent with your arguments. If Milan had won the penalty shoot-out, I'm sure you'd be saying "Look, Milan are STILL better" and "Juve should train for nothing but penalties"... "you guys wasted money buying Buffon"... blah di freakin blah... make up your mind before you decide to post here, because what used to be a stimulating and constructive discussion (for a short while) quickly turned into a testament to your ignorance.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    What help will banning do. I could easily register as a new person every day and do the same, using different IPs. We should just stop personal attacks and focus on football.
    Oh gosh guys! He's outsmarted us! How brilliant and intelligent he is! And what better way to spend time than to keep popping up where you're not welcome!

There in bold is the biggest piece of hypocrisy since...well, ever.

walu_ex, i hope you're not under the impression that we dislike you because you support milan, of course everyone has the right to their own opinion, but the immature and inconsistent way that you present your arguments is really not a help to anyone on this forum, including yourself.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    One last thing, walu...do you notice that you're becoming the latinlover of juventuz? Are you proud?

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #278
    If anyone comes up with anything decent to arue about, except "Spirito Juve" I might be tempted, it seems Juve have reinforced themselves and the 'never say die' attitude is still there. I still don't think this Juve team has what it takes to beat Milan convincingly. For long periods during yesterday's game I was really impressed with how the European Champs played, and so were the commentators on RAI. And they confirmed most of the things I said, we now approach the season knowing that we have the quality to penetrate any defence and that's not a bad thing.

So the red, white and green circle on the left chest of milan's jersey is just a target practice?
    That 'thing' looks good on any shirt. And so does the blue Champion's League badge, that's a bit exclusive. Only great teams can have the honour of wearing it on their sleeves :).

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    And they confirmed most of the things I said, we now approach the season knowing that we have the quality to penetrate any defence and that's not a bad thing.
    And yet, in 240 minutes played, the only way you could score against us was through penalties.

Last season, Juve and Milan won one each in the league, but the most impressive victory according to the critics was the Juve one, where they whipped Milan from start to finish. Again in that game, you could only score from a penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)