Mike Brown/Ferguson riots (4 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
About you're police in general. What is up with all these cases of police just killing people when in simple situations. Like if someone is not complying 100% to police it seems there is possibility of death in america.

Like it's kind of silly to see when a gang of policemen try to detain one man, even when on the ground and in handcuffs they just so much force.

Not to mention the accidents when shooting unarmed people.

I'm sorry for not providing links, I just remember that i've seen quite a lot of these incidents on the internet.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There have been a ton of cases such as that where police use a tazer or strangle people to death because they are "resisting arrest." It's more police brutality and in line with what I've been discussing about militarization.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
About you're police in general. What is up with all these cases of police just killing people when in simple situations. Like if someone is not complying 100% to police it seems there is possibility of death in america.

Like it's kind of silly to see when a gang of policemen try to detain one man, even when on the ground and in handcuffs they just so much force.

Not to mention the accidents when shooting unarmed people.

I'm sorry for not providing links, I just remember that i've seen quite a lot of these incidents on the internet.
Lack of training budget in smaller areas. Lack of accountability. In some cases picking too much low hanging fruit. In the state where Andy and I are from, all you need to be a sheriff's deputy is a high school diploma. State trooper is a pretty weak requirement too.

First thing my dad told me when I got my driver's license. "If you ever get pulled over by a trooper, do whatever they say. No matter how dumb or how many of your rights to think are being violated. Those fuckers will shoot you".

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
A lot of kids that weren't cool in school become cops to go on a power trip. It's usually pretty easy to tell how your experience with cops will go. I've only met like two cunt cops and they were both short and had this retarded version of a mean mug the entire time. Also an uncalled for temper.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lack of training budget in smaller areas. Lack of accountability. In some cases picking too much low hanging fruit. In the state where Andy and I are from, all you need to be a sheriff's deputy is a high school diploma. State trooper is a pretty weak requirement too.

First thing my dad told me when I got my driver's license. "If you ever get pulled over by a trooper, do whatever they say. No matter how dumb or how many of your rights to think are being violated. Those fuckers will shoot you".
:tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
A lot of kids that weren't cool in school become cops to go on a power trip. It's usually pretty easy to tell how your experience with cops will go. I've only met like two cunt cops and they were both short and had this retarded version of a mean mug the entire time. Also an uncalled for temper.
Most police officers are good guys that do their jobs well. There are however, what seems like, a growing minority of police that aren't like that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:agree: I said in the WYDRN thread I got pulled over by a super hot cop a couple weeks ago and she was super nice and let me get away with a warning.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:agree: I said in the WYDRN thread I got pulled over by a super hot cop a couple weeks ago and she was super nice and let me get away with a warning.
I've been pulled over 3 times. One time because I was doing 110mph in a 65mph zone. Guy wrote my ticket down to just under reckless driving and talked the magistrate into a PBJ. No points.

2nd time I was driving a white sedan that looked very similar to the same one that had robbed a bank 30 minutes prior. That stop lasted about 35 seconds.

3rd time was for expired tags, and I got yelled at for unbluckling my seat belt and reaching behind me after he asked for my license and registration. Dude was crazy, strung-out and wired tight as shit. Told me under other circumstances he might have pulled his weapon on me. But at the end of the day I had my tags on the back of my registration and he insisted on showing me exactly how to put my tags on my license plate.

2 out of 3 were solid dudes. The other guy was okay, but I could definitely see him blowing away some kid in a dark alley for reaching for his chewing gum a little too quickly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've been pulled over 3 times. One time because I was doing 110mph in a 65mph zone. Guy wrote my ticket down to just under reckless driving and talked the magistrate into a PBJ. No points.

2nd time I was driving a white sedan that looked very similar to the same one that had robbed a bank 30 minutes prior. That stop lasted about 35 seconds.

3rd time was for expired tags, and I got yelled at for unbluckling my seat belt and reaching behind me after he asked for my license and registration. Dude was crazy, strung-out and wired tight as shit. Told me under other circumstances he might have pulled his weapon on me. But at the end of the day I had my tags on the back of my registration and he insisted on showing me exactly how to put my tags on my license plate.

2 out of 3 were solid dudes. The other guy was okay, but I could definitely see him blowing away some kid in a dark alley for reaching for his chewing gum a little too quickly.
Yeah, the guy who gave me the underage was the strung out one. Got up against my face when I went to court to fight it telling me I fucked up and should deal with the consequences. Charges were dropped to misdemeanor.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
so true. Sometimes you can tell before they even start talking

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, the guy who gave me the underage was the strung out one. Got up against my face when I went to court to fight it telling me I fucked up and should deal with the consequences. Charges were dropped to misdemeanor.
Cops hate when you take the citation to court. But you always should, a big chunk of your ticket is court costs. So make 'em earn it.

Plus if the citing officer doesn't show up to your hearing, you can move the dismiss the charges. And then they get dismissed.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i dont see blacks as a monolithic community, but the culture prevalent in inner cities and ghettos is the culprit imo be it for blacks latinos or any other ethnicity if you are from a broken home then you dont have a firm grip on whats real and therefore are easily manipulated by your environment and culture. The moment there is shift in social consciousness from color to culture we will start to see real change.
so that combined with police brutality, is the real reason ?

The latter is not a new thing tho, Public Enemy was allready signing about it nearly 3 decades ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)