Mighty Juve Vs. Deportivo (7 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
I think Makaay has outshined Tristan in La Liga, but thats just me looking at the stats.
Makaay has been fantastic, at least in the beginning of Champions league, but I don't think that's the reason for Tristan bad form.
By the way is Makaay jewish? (no offence to jews)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Makaay has been fantastic, at least in the beginning of Champions league, but I don't think that's the reason for Tristan bad form.

he's dutch :p ;)

and all dutch players are great whether they are good players or not!!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
The team...

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
4 Paolo MONTERO
5 Igor TUDOR
6 Salvatore FRESI
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
9 Marcelo SALAS
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
13 Mark IULIANO
14 Cristian ZENONI
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
17 David TREZEGUET
18 Marco DI VAIO
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
21 Lilian THURAM
22 Landry BONNEFOI
23 Ruben OLIVERA
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I hope we win against depor, but actually after seeing our game against manu, i dont expect anything else than a draw :(

Just hope if juve win, we win with a big goal difference so we can show the whole world that that mach against manu were a bad day, and juve still is 1 of the best european teams

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

I heard he had a something like Scottish ancestory...
To be honest, all Europeans look same to me.:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I heard he had a something like Scottish ancestory...

its called own-race bias, a subconscious ability that renders people able to recognise the faces of people of their own race better than those of other races....has something to do with criminology, and law, as it is often a concern in eyewitness testimony, ie japs recognise jap faces easily, but indian faces look all the same to them. blacks cant recognise white faces easily, and they all look the same to them, etc my intro to psychology class :p

from my experience, this is often cured by extensive mingling with the same race of people u have trouble identifying with...worked for me ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
I hope we win against depor, but actually after seeing our game against manu, i dont expect anything else than a draw :(

Just hope if juve win, we win with a big goal difference so we can show the whole world that that mach against manu were a bad day, and juve still is 1 of the best european teams
hey lets just get optimistik,
tomorrow at this same hour, maybe, we will be very happy about juve victory!.
we can!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
To be honest all asians look the same, black people tend to look the same too but Asians are extreme. Look at the chinese politicians it is impossible to say who's who there. I suppose that's why people in Japan work in the same factory their whole life just so that they one day will be able to recognise each other.
;)
I can't understand why people say that it is hard to tell the difference between europeans at least we have different haircolor.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Seems like we got the whole team except DP. With enough motivation we can do it. I hope to see a great Juve tonight.
Forza Juve :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)