Mighty Juve Vs. Deportivo (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Let's face it, people, Alex making a comeback for the Depor may or may not have had a big impact on the game, he can be quite anonymous at times, most notably returning from injury.
yah sadly ur right,,,he is not in fit,,,so this game will be wiotuh delpi.....lippi can play with him anyways, but is a stupid idea, just a simbolik effort.

is juve defense keep concentrate we could possibly win,,but this time the "no mistakes" is a must.. cuz tristan and makkay are a deadly couple,,,,,i think more than trexe and delpi. they will not fogive us in any error, especially makkay that is on fire.

this will be a very tough match, and the nerviosism of both teams will be the true player of this game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Never mind talking about a tie, because basically it's win and we're in, lose and we're out.

This will not be an easy game, but neither Juventus or Deportivo have been that hot in CL play, so it's hard to call.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
"Alessandro Del Piero cannot make his comeback against Deportivo La Coruna as he has been struck by the flu virus."

Lippi's comments about Del Piero in the press conference after Udinese's match :down:
I think that nedved is more important to be in this game and the team to be in the same level as in inter game if this happens we will win .:D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Firstly, If I should choose i would Pick The Depor Game. as I want The Ch. L Title.

Secondly, If we Win on wednesday , then we are through even if we Loose to basle later but only if Man Utd Beat Basle too.we will be through by the head to head clashes with depor.

Finally, I have a feeling that we will be kicked out of the Ch.L This year but we will win the Serie A for the 2nd Consuctive year.Our 27th Scudetto.:cool:

Aug 20, 2002
No question the depor Game is my choice.
If we draw with depor say 0-0 and we drew 2-2 in spain in the earlier match with depor do the away goals count so that if we drew on points we would be ahead of them due to our superior head - to - head (away goals) or would it be decided on the Goal difference ?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Man United will not lose or draw to basel at old trafford. Even with some youngsters, I reckon they will have enough about them to win. However Depor at the riazor in the last match I can see depor winning. That means that we have to beat depor and get a point at basel to be sure
Oh, I think that Basel will win.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
We can go through if:
Juve {Win , Win }
Juve {Win , Draw}
Juve {Draw, Win }
Juve {Win , Loose }=>Juve will go through because they will have 7 points, the same as Depo and Basel, but Juve will ends with 7 point above Depo and Basel(among these three teams!)
Juve {Draw(0-0) or (1-1) or(2-2), Draw}+Basel {Draw , Draw}+ Depo{Draw , Draw}

So, these are the only scenario's which will be positive for us.:confused:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
PLAIN AND SIMPLE : WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME. THIS IS A DECISIVE GAME WHERE A TIE ISN"T GOOD ENOUGH, AND A LOSS IS FATAL !!!!!

Juventus 2 Deportivo 0 (God I hope !!!)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Depor no question. as it's more decisive.

Even if we lose to Milan, we will be tied on points with Inter.
Besides, The serie A looks to be Juve's this season as are two contenders are coached by two losers (2nd place coaches...or you can call them "last day screw-ups").

Not only that, If juve were to lose from any Team, i'd want it to be Milan as i also like Milan.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Depor no question. as it's more decisive.

Even if we lose to Milan, we will be tied on points with Inter.
Besides, The serie A looks to be Juve's this season as are two contenders are coached by two losers (2nd place coaches...or you can call them "last day screw-ups").

Not only that, If juve were to lose from any Team, i'd want it to be Milan as i also like Milan.
depor depor depor....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)