Mighty Juve Vs. Deportivo (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
absolutely depor.....

they have things to settle with juve since last year..
and i want to see juve in the next round!!

enough unsuccesfull champion L campaigns

OP
juventusi

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    CAMORANESI SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT JUVE IS HISTORICALLY MORE SUPERIOR THAN DEPORTIVO AND THIS SHOULD REFLECT ON THE PLAYERS PERSONALITIES IN THE GAME.
    IF THIS HAPPENS THEN WE WILL ROLL ALL OVER THEM BECAUSE IT'S ALL MENTAL

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    We need to win this one badly, it's like a final .. do or die for us .. and there shouldn't be any excuses .. I don't think a draw will be helpful so we should go all out for the crucial 3 points and seal off qualification in case Basel failed to win against United .. but what worries me is the shaky form we find ourselves in during the Champions League matches,especially at home .. Anyway, Trezeguet will be our key to this match .. if he was able to convert the chances he gets into goals then I think we will be able to win .. Forza Juve !!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    As you all have said, we MUST win this game. It will not only decide our future in the tournament, but also boost morale.

But let's not get too pessimistic. After all, we are able to win this match. Just look at the facts: We have one of the best(or best) coaches in Serie A in Lippi and a great squad including some fantastic players. The whole team is hungry success and knows it can go far, it's only the matter of performance(and a bit of luck). With Del Piero or not, we should win this game.:thumb:

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    If you ask my feeling about this game then I will tell you that Juve would not be able to beat Depor. I mean look at last year, we had to beat Bayern L. but we didn't. And what about two years ago....
    We can only win this game if we play our own style, I mean not just rushing the ball to the forward but taking the controle over the midfield.
    Oh my God I really hope that Juve win this game!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i think we will win this one.depor are not all that great a team, sure they are decent but by no means impossible to defeat.they are the weakest spanish team in CL imo.the confidence shown by camo is important-we will need it against a team also desperate to win.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    If we are to win this game, we need Depor to fall into the same trap that Inter did. The only way we can beat teams (without DP) is by counter attacking and exploiting spaces, alternatively with sert pieces. The early goal against Inter won us the game, so we could really do with another one here, forcing Depor to come out at us, and leaving gaps in behind.

Otherwise we are incapable of breaching their defence IMO, so it will be a draw or a defeat unless they play how we want them to.

This needs a bloody brilliant performance from Nedved if we are to win

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    If you ask my feeling about this game then I will tell you that Juve would not be able to beat Depor. I mean look at last year, we had to beat Bayern L. but we didn't. And what about two years ago....
    We can only win this game if we play our own style, I mean not just rushing the ball to the forward but taking the controle over the midfield.
    Remember we thrashed them 4-0 at Delle Alpi. The fact why we didn't win the second time was mostly because of the many injuries we were suffering at the moment. Who knows how it would work out if all our players were fit?

You can't compare the current team to the one we had two years ago. The team wasn't as solid, self-confident and combatitive as this season's team. We were relying too much on Zizou and couldn't create from the flanks. Van der Sar made too many mistakes and the defence was shaky. And we had Ancelotti. His one-goal filosophy and defensive play often made us pay the consequences, and it seemed he didn't bring in the necessary mentality in the team which is so crucial in the more important and difficult games.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Do not forget the match is in the SDA,people.we have a great record there(forget the man uyd loss,that was a fluke) in european football.depor will not have an easy time.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    I dont know why i have the same feeling but lets hope that juve surprise us with strong and attacking play :eek:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    YEAH!!!!!Come on Juve.................Beat the SPANIARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We know u can do it...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOSS because of silly mistake is not the matter...man u is lucky..:dontcare:
    U prove it through the inter's match...DO THE SAME THINGS AGAIN...BEAT DEPOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TREZEGOL will score again after UDINESE game...

FORZA JUVE

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juventusi ] ++
    CAMORANESI SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT JUVE IS HISTORICALLY MORE SUPERIOR THAN DEPORTIVO AND THIS SHOULD REFLECT ON THE PLAYERS PERSONALITIES IN THE GAME.
    IF THIS HAPPENS THEN WE WILL ROLL ALL OVER THEM BECAUSE IT'S ALL MENTAL
    yeah, he said something like that in one interview which I forgot to tape :wallbang: One of those CL highlights programme...

-S-

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
    Remember we thrashed them 4-0 at Delle Alpi. The fact why we didn't win the second time was mostly because of the many injuries we were suffering at the moment. Who knows how it would work out if all our players were fit?
    Yeah but both those games were played under special circumstances. The first was postponed 4 times due to fog plaguing the stadium, meanwhile the Germans had nowhere to stay (or so it was said), clearly they were out of favor at the time.

Come the second we were out of luck, lots of injuries in a game we had to win, it went not so.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    Have Deportivo announced how they will line-up their attack?
    It doesn't really matter who they put up front their attack will be better than ours anyway.
    I haven't watched many Deportivo games this year, can somebody tell me why Tristan doesn't score as much as he uses to do this season? He would be my dream replacement for Salas, but he wouldn't accept the bench I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)