• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Herrera definitely has a pair of balls. An intangible every Juve player should have. Love the guys work rate and tenacity. An Aztec Battler this cholo is. Would be a great signing for that B2B spot.

Im sort of torn though. Im not sure if we need a high intensity B2B (for which Herrera should be the primary choice) or a creative silky 3/4tista like a James/Payet. We have got players like Asa and Lemina who share some attributes with Herrera, though we dont have much creativity aside from Pjanic. Is Max still wanting a Trequartista?

Im a fan of Matic, think the guy is solid defensive midfielder, though I'm not sure we need a DM in his mold. He's not really the most mobile player right?
Why do we need another creator ? Pjanic and Dybala will do.

I 'd argue a physical B2B/DM is more of a priority atm.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Clearly you've no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
mata is a lazy past it player, and offcourse he wouldnt fit at juventus, so we offcourse are not interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and those are the most plenty.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I still think mascherano is the most difficult to acquire out of all three. We are taking him from a club like barca and his happy there too. The other two are feasible. Matic + Herera would be perfect. Though i wouldnt mind Herrera + Diawara either.
Mascherano would be great and so is Herrera as for Matic I really dont know why all the fuss about him... He isnt that great... As for Diawara I`d welcome him but he should be a great signing for rotation

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Pogba is leaving according to reports and those are reports which dont go away therefore I guess Pogba is indeed gone!
I really hope we get someone real good to replace him
My feeling is that we`ll get 1 player called Mascherano and play a Mascherano Khedira Pjanic midfield
I definitely wouldnt object Mascherano even if he is old now but I really hope we could get another great midfielder like Herrera! If we lose Pogba we need someone dynamic to replace him!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

I agree.

A talented dynamic midfielder like Bazoer and an experienced physical DM like Matic.

Khedira is injured all the time, and we don't really know how Marchisio will come back. He can lose a chunk of his athleticism, and if it happens, he wouldn't be undisputed starting material, specially as a DM.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Is he ready for this type of challenge?
He'll be a rotation player at first with Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira in front of him, but if we're going for a youngster then I would definitely go for him. Has the skill and potential to become a Juve starter.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pogba is an incredibly versatile player, and if he were to leave, it would be extremely difficult to replace him with just one guy. He's a Vieira-Davids hybrid with a sprinkling of Zidane in there.

I would prefer to invest that money on someone young and promising, like that Prince Besea guy from Verona, Diawara from Bologna, or Bazoer from Ajax. We also need an experienced DM, and Mascherano and Matic fit the bill. A surprise like Herrara would also be nice. We'd be covered then, at least in a footballing sense. We wouldn't be weaker per se, but we would lose that element of surprise with Pogba present in the side.

When does Verrati's contract expire? We should try for him at some point in the future. He'd be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)