• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What's with this dancing girl? :p
Was actually wondering the same..

As for Pogba replacement - Herrera would be a good option, Hamsik would be hilarious as it would be the ultimate humiliation to Napoli fans
Mascherano would be a good option but I do think we need 2 players who are more of an attackers and 1 who is more of a defender (state of mind)
Vidal would be amazing as he can do it all
Nainngolan is hilarious to even mention him as this is the kind of player I would really expect to reject us to the end of his career! He is just not driven by playing for us
Matic - I cant believe we are actually being linked with him as he sounds more of a bench option to me
Another option is to change formation so 4-1-2-1-2 would mean AM and then we could put Pjaca there with a defensive minded player needed to partner Pjanic (to replace Marchisio and Khedira when injured)
the last option is 4-3-3 in this case a mid who can do it all like Hamsik and Vidal could be the real deal but also can Herrera - with this option we might need Cuadrado on loan with obligation or something
I personally think Alves and Sandro need the opportunity to go forward therefore 3-5-2 is the best formation for us!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Rakitic would be the stuff of dreams
Dead right you are there Hist.

Rakitic in the starting Xi would win us the treble.

I wonder if there is a chance of that move happening?

From the list in the poll, I was quite surprised to see Herrera over 50% YES. He didn't impress me especially when I saw him several times last season. That said, Van Gaal seemed to have demotivated almost the entire squad with his mixture of poor tactical skills and a propensity to be extremely "tinkerman" like - thus giving United no regularity and/or cohesion.

I wouldn't be surprised if a player + cash deal was the outcome of the talks about Pogba

Aug 28, 2015
Dead right you are there Hist.

Rakitic in the starting Xi would win us the treble.

I wonder if there is a chance of that move happening?

From the list in the poll, I was quite surprised to see Herrera over 50% YES. He didn't impress me especially when I saw him several times last season. That said, Van Gaal seemed to have demotivated almost the entire squad with his mixture of poor tactical skills and a propensity to be extremely "tinkerman" like - thus giving United no regularity and/or cohesion.

I wouldn't be surprised if a player + cash deal was the outcome of the talks about Pogba
Hector Herrera, not Ander Herrera.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Any chance of us luring Mata? Surely he's not overly joyed with Mou's appointment and the kind of competition he'll be having to deal with next season.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
If he goes, the destination is more than important. If he goes to Madrid, Real would have Pogs, Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Isco, James...6 for 3 spots not counting Kovacic. Morata went there too so Isco / James won't feature in the attack. We can work an exchange + money.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If he goes, the destination is more than important. If he goes to Madrid, Real would have Pogs, Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Isco, James...6 for 3 spots not counting Kovacic. Morata went there too so Isco / James won't feature in the attack. We can work an exchange + money.
I even think that no matter if he goes to Manu... We would try Kovacic and Matic, they currently look like the kind of deal we do... Or did... I don't know after Pipa I just dont know

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the one you posted or the stupid one of that overused meme?

The overused one who cares dude...the one u posted is Enji Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)