• Diawara Y

• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
lemina is best when he is the anchor man! when hes at box to box hes great too but needs a lot more time to turn to what vidal did for us for example. Would be interesting to see if allegri uses mandrogara instead...
He's not a good enough passer to play DM.

I have high hopes for Mandragora, I hope he can recover from his injury as soon as possible.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I reckon the team needs 7 senior mids + Mandragora. This is because in the end I see the squad with 2 senior keepers, 9 senior defenders, 4 senior forwards (+maybe an U-21 Barbosa). Assuming Marchisio is the only senior HG player we would be allowed only 22 senior players.

Assuming Pogba goes, this would be the list:

1 Khedira
2 Marchisio
3 Pjanic
4 Hernanes
5 Sturaro
6 Lemina
7 Asamoah
8 Pereyra
+ Mandragora

So, if we bring another mid in then 2 of the above players need to go. At this stage it should in theory be Pereyra and Hernanes. So my guess is, we may not sign this so called Pogba replacement until we have finalized the exit of those 2 players.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Hernanes has to go. IMO Asamoah should go too, we can make decent money off him and really he just lost his mojo...

I'm really worried we're getting Yaya Toure... if it was 2-3 years ago I'd be happy but today, IDK.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I reckon the team needs 7 senior mids + Mandragora. This is because in the end I see the squad with 2 senior keepers, 9 senior defenders, 4 senior forwards (+maybe an U-21 Barbosa). Assuming Marchisio is the only senior HG player we would be allowed only 22 senior players.

Assuming Pogba goes, this would be the list:

1 Khedira
2 Marchisio
3 Pjanic
4 Hernanes
5 Sturaro
6 Lemina
7 Asamoah
8 Pereyra
+ Mandragora

So, if we bring another mid in then 2 of the above players need to go. At this stage it should in theory be Pereyra and Hernanes. So my guess is, we may not sign this so called Pogba replacement until we have finalized the exit of those 2 players.
Actually I believe Pereyra will be out before the summer ends no matter what happens with Pogba!
He isnt a starter and Napoli want him! His price tag is 18M and I highly doubt we will reject a 18M bid

- - - Updated - - -

Look I like him too, and he's in our club for a while.. but let's be realistic - he's average at best, not a great passer and very poor and long shots.
If we can make 18-20M for him, it's a no-brainer.
Considering his playing time vs injuries I agree other than that he is above average but he isnt a beast!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Look I like him too, and he's in our club for a while.. but let's be realistic - he's average at best, not a great passer and very poor and long shots.
If we can make 18-20M for him, it's a no-brainer.
He's much better than average. We should only sell him if we keep Pogba but if we sell Pogba I think we will need him. He brings a lot of energy and strong defensive ability. We're going to lack that a lot if Pogba goes plus the Marchisio injury and Khedira is injured every 5 minutes.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anyway I`m sure we can get him an Italian passport - maybe his grandma`s grandma`s lover was Italian or some kind of shit

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Replacing Pogba with Pjanic and Herrera is about as good as it can get all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)