Michele Pazienza (26 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I actually think that Marchisio and Vidal might form a solid partnership in midfield. I'd like to see Pirlo-Vidal a few times, Vidal-Marchisio in a few games, and a 4-3-3 with all three of them in midfield supporting an attacking trio of Krasic, Elia, and Quag/Matri.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I actually think that Marchisio and Vidal might form a solid partnership in midfield. I'd like to see Pirlo-Vidal a few times, Vidal-Marchisio in a few games, and a 4-3-3 with all three of them in midfield supporting an attacking trio of Krasic, Elia, and Quag/Matri.
:agree:
the 4-3-3 for the games against merdas
and the 4-2-4 in other games

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I actually felt bad for this guy, with Pirlo-Marchisio-Vidal on form, he won't be getting much unless one of them tires out.
One can see the grim look on his face when he came on.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Subbing Pazienza on at the end was such an ace move.

It reminds me of something that Starcraft players do: they go and build a Command Centre/Nexus/Hatchery in the middle of their opponent's base when they've clearly won the match but their opponent won't forfeit, or they construct a fleet of expensive, useless units.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Subbing Pazienza on at the end was such an ace move.

It reminds me of something that Starcraft players do: they go and build a Command Centre/Nexus/Hatchery in the middle of their opponent's base when they've clearly won the match but their opponent won't forfeit, or they construct a fleet of expensive, useless units.
this isn't korea bro.

half the people here won't get what starcraft means, or that it's korea's favorite sport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)