Michele Paolucci (13 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
His goals really are good ones, and I share the same feeling with you, we really need someone to finish in front of the goal in Iaquinta's absence
David -wish all respect- wastes a lot, and Amauri who I used to be his biggest fan became way too useless
I believe he will be useful for us.. We have a goal poacher type of striker like Trez, big man that hold the ball like Amauri, and pacey striker like IQ, also technically gifted striker like DP.. Paolucci will compliment all of them and i wish the great performance from him

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
His goals really are good ones, and I share the same feeling with you, we really need someone to finish in front of the goal in Iaquinta's absence
David -wish all respect- wastes a lot, and Amauri who I used to be his biggest fan became way too useless
You say Iaq is a finisher and Trez wastes chances? :dielaugh:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Gazzetta say we had to lower Ekdal's co-ownership clause by 0.500m to get this guy back. Now Siena can own Albin's ½ for a mil. :mad:
And? Loans and co-owns are fantastic pieces of business, even if they screw us over.

Iaquinta wastes even more chances than Amauri. No idea what Nagger was thinking with that post.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007

Iaquinta wastes even more chances than Amauri. No idea what Nagger was thinking with that post.

I'm talking stats, prove me wrong.

Since Iaquinta's arrival in 07-08:

Trezeguet
Appearances: 67
Goals: 28
Goals per match: 0.42

Iaquinta
Appearances: 57
Goals per match: 0.49

Amauri (Since 08-09 only)
Appearances: 50
Goals: 16
Goals per match: 0.3

and as for the Del Piero should retire people: (since 07-08)
Appearances: 90
Goals: 47, Yes Fourty Seven
Goals per match: 0.52

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm talking stats, prove me wrong.

Since Iaquinta's arrival in 07-08:

Trezeguet
Appearances: 67
Goals per match: 0.42

Iaquinta
Appearances: 57
Goals per match: 0.49

Appearances: 50
Goals: 16
Goals per match: 0.3

and as for the Del Piero should retire people: (since 07-08)
Appearances: 90
Goals: 47, Yes Fourty Seven
Goals per match: 0.52
Wrong :D
Trezeguet
Appearances: 63
Goals: 29
Goals per match: 0.46

Iaquinta
Appearances: 75
Goals: 31
Goals per match: 0.41

Appearances: 69
Goals: 18
Goals per match: 0.26

Del Piero
Appearances: 93
Goals: 47
Goals per match: 0.50[/QUOTE]

Iaquinta, especially in his first season, started many matches from the bench, and if we count only the starts, then his average will be even closer to Trez and Del Piero.

As for the assists, in the last two seasons (not counting 2007/08 for which I don't have data) it's like this:
Del Piero 11 assists
Iaquinta 7
Amauri 5
Trezeguet 2

I don't know what was the original discussion between you and Andy about, but if it was some comparison between Iaquinta and Amauri, then it's obvious that in front of the goal (scoring+assisting) Iaquinta has been more useful than the Brazilian.
If it was between Iaquinta and Trez, then they're almost the same, with Trez scoring a little more on average, while Iaquinta assists more.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This was a bad patch up move by Secco. I guess this was our signing for the winter mercato :sergio: And the fact that he may have compromised Ekdals future at Juve is even worse. But hey he can prove me wrong any day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)