Michele Paolucci (2 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Was he flipping off the board tho? It might have been somebody else after the board left.

But if it was him, than nice Michele!
The video was clearly edited between when it showed Blanc and when it showed Paolucci. They were two unrelated incidents that were made to look related by that video.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah, well regardless if he did it to blanc and co or not, atleast it comes to show the kid's got a little cocky (all be it a joke).

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Tensions must be high. I don't even know why they brought him back if they weren't going to play him. Now other players who Juve want to bring back will reconsider returning after they see that Paolucci doesn't even play.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
EXCLUSIVE: Juventus & Siena Striker Michele Paolucci Rejects Almeria Transfer

Italian striker Michele Paolucci, who is co-owned by Juventus and Siena, has rejected a transfer to Spanish side Almeria, Goal.com can exclusively reveal.

The hitman, who spent the second half of last season on loan with Juventus, has made it clear he will not drop into Serie B with relegated Siena, revealing there are a number of top-flight teams keen on his services.

"One thing is for sure, I will not stay with Siena. It's not because I don't want to play in Tuscany or Serie B, but because the club has made other choices and I am not part of their project," he told Goal.com.

"I agree with both Juventus and Siena selling their stakes in me, we just have to see what shirt I will be wearing next season. There's no rush though, we are taking things calmly."

Almeria have also been excluded as Paolucci prefers to stay in Italy.

"I received an important offer from Spain, from Almeria to be exact. I am intrigued by La Liga, but there is still time to go there, I am young and I want to prove my value in Italy," he added.

"I feel I have plenty to offer Italian football. I don't want to name clubs, but four or five teams in Serie A are interested and my agent is dealing with that.

"In any case we will know my future soon."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exc...ventus-siena-striker-michele-paolucci-rejects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)