Michele Paolucci (1 Viewer)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Paolucci Scores his forth goal in serie A ..

Michele Paolucci has just lead Ascoli to thire second win by scoring tow goals in last 4 minute !!

he also in last game against Atlanta was almost give them a 1 point when he scored the draw goal in last 12 minute , but after that Atlanta win the game by tow others goal in the last minutes ..

he great attaccante who have a great future ..

I'm only saw Ascoli-Atlanta game .. he was realy the best player in that game ..

what you think ? should we bring him back to Juve for the next season and give him a chanse to play with us and prove him self ?

and yeah he was the top scorer of Primavera Tim last season when he scored around 27 goals . like in every single one game he scoed one goal ..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Messina 1 - 2 Ascoli
    Parisi pen 76 (M), Paolucci 89, 94 (A)
    Stadio San Filippo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two goals from Michele Paolucci in stoppages allowed Ascoli to overturn the result and possibly doom Messina Coach Bruno Giordano.

Every point is precious for the two sides battling to stay off the foot of the table and Messina were without a home win since October, while Ascoli had just one victory all season. Alessandro Parisi returned from suspension and the Sicilians fielded January signings Gabriele Paoletti, Vincent Candela, Roberto D'Aversa and Ibrahima Bakayoko.

Messina dominated from the opening seconds, threatening with Bakayoko and Mark Iuliano's header in the first couple of minutes. Penalty appeals for a Marco Zanchi handling offence were waved away.

Ex-Siena man Candela's lob was off target, but Arturo Di Napoli suffered a muscular problem, so Ivica Iliev moved upfront with Edgar Alvarez on the right.

Gianluca Pagliuca was at full stretch to parry Bakayoko's finish from a corner, but the referee pointed to the spot after 76 minutes. Gigi Di Biagio was judged to have brought down Iliev in a soft penalty that Parisi coolly converted despite Pagliuca picking the right corner.

A corner was not cleared effectively and Gaetano Fontana's volley was inches over the bar for Ascoli.

The visitors snatched a point in the final minute, as Paolucci rose for a glancing header on Perrulli's cross that whipped past Paoletti.

Astonishingly, Ascoli managed to turn the game around completely in the space of five minutes. After Di Biagio's dismissal for a brawl, Juventus-owned Paolucci again beat the Messina goalkeeper, left relatively unmarked to slide in Andrea Soncin's assist from six yards.

OP
    CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Ascoli, Sonetti: "Mi aspetto ancora qualche rinforzo"

Nedo Sonetti dopo l'impresa dell'Ascoli che in inferiorità numerica ha recuperato due reti al Messina: "Mi aspetto degli ulteriori rinforzi, non vogliamo fare da comparsa in questo campionato. Non chiedetemi i nomi nè i ruoli...un mese di mercato è eccessivo, i giocatori vanno fuori di testa ed escono dei problemi. A mio avviso 15 giorni di trattative sono sufficienti (osservazione simile a quella del collega Mazzarri, ndr). In occasione del primo goal, Paolucci mi è sembrato Van Basten".

OP
    CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    It seems that you are a big fan of Paolucci
    Not just him , I realy like our Primavera players ..

Pisani , Giovinco , Cuneaz , Maniero , Venitucci , Marchisio , De Ceglie ..

they are realy talnted and they have won the Primavera scuditto last year for the first time from 1994 !!

i'm just happy for Paolucci cuz he prove him self in serie A and not just in the Primavera Tim .. i hope the other primavera players can also do that in the future .. they will help us a lot ..

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Not just him , I realy like our Primavera players ..

Pisani , Giovinco , Cuneaz , Maniero , Venitucci , Marchisio , De Ceglie ..

they are realy talnted and they have won the Primavera scuditto last year for the first time from 1994 !!

i'm just happy for Paolucci cuz he prove him self in serie A and not just in the Primavera Tim .. i hope the other primavera players can also do that in the future .. they will help us a lot ..
    But how can you follow them? I mean the players who haven't represented the first team yet like Pisani , Giovinco , Cuneaz , Maniero and Venitucci.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    He has scored 4 goals in almost 20 matches. :confused:

Not enough to proclaim him as new Del Piero.

He has good skills, but he is too young and we know Deschamps doesn´t play Bojinov because of his age, so why would he play Paolucci?

OP
    CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    He has scored 4 goals in almost 20 matches.
    he didn't play a lot .. he just played 700 minute .. he was alwayes in the bench and he has just start 4 games .. and he playes for a crap team , realy crap team !!

in that point look at serie A top scorers Totti and Ibra and the others , each one of them played around 2000 minute ..

and Paolucci is not from DP type ..

anyway .. Paolucci said after the game that his dream is playing for Juventus and give him a chance..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)