Michele Di Gregorio - GK - Monza (3 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Is it not obvious that we’re trying to offload Tek for financial reasons? Why these transfer gurus pretend as if it’s Motta calling the shots?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Perin wants to leave and Tek is on the final year of his contract. We need to sign someone.
Rabiot is also leaving (probably). Rumours Mckennie wants out too. Alcaraz wont be bought outright. Sandro gone. Soule probably gonna leave. All these key positions that need filling.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Rabiot is also leaving (probably). Rumours Mckennie wants out too. Alcaraz wont be bought outright. Sandro gone. Soule probably gonna leave. All these key positions that need filling.
you really think they prioritized a keeper over other positions? Why is it one or the other? Di Gregorio is just the first domino. It’s gonna be a busy summer.

Jul 13, 2010
Junetoli probably wants to get the 'easy deals' out of the way first

This transfer would make even more sense if we shipped Szczesny this summer instead of the next
extending players and getting the easy deals done, then on to the selling to raise some money and maybe K. Thuram and/or koopmeiners could come

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
How good is he? Does he have world class potential, or just solid?
Can't say I've been following him but recently colo99 posted a video real of his saves and some of those saves reminded me of buffon. Take this with a grain of salt as like all highlight reals you can't build a concrete opinion just off them.

Video I'm referring too:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Can't say I've been following him but recently colo99 posted a video real of his saves and some of those saves reminded me of buffon. Take this with a grain of salt as like all highlight reals you can't build a concrete opinion just off them.

Video I'm referring too:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Bisco it’s dru- hope all is well amico

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
you really think they prioritized a keeper over other positions? Why is it one or the other? Di Gregorio is just the first domino. It’s gonna be a busy summer.
Also we're starting hella early. I'm not worried.

Picking up opportunities when they arise was a trademark of the successful strategy of Marotta. This is a very good signing. We've added a permanent piece of the puzzle of the next cycle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)