Michele Di Gregorio - GK - Monza (3 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
to all the "i don't mind who he rooted for in his childhood" guys, this dude is as interista as it gets

on a sidenote, i hope giuntoli knows what he's doing. this squad needs to be turned upside down, no two ways about it, and most moves will be risky. this will be his team, nothing can be blamed on tici or agnelli anymore

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
to all the "i don't mind who he rooted for in his childhood" guys, this dude is as interista as it gets

on a sidenote, i hope giuntoli knows what he's doing. this squad needs to be turned upside down, no two ways about it, and most moves will be risky. this will be his team, nothing can be blamed on tici or agnelli anymore
You know he played for inter right?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

So if he was 'so Interista', why would he even entertain a move to Juve in the first place?

He's a pro-footballer. Bit silly to even talk about this.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You know he played for inter right?
do ex juve players often follow fan clubs and all the shit related to the club?

i think he's a good goalie and i expect him to be professional. but it's still a pretty weird feeling to sign a guy like that. i couldn't work for inda, even though it would be just a job

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
do ex juve players often follow fan clubs and all the shit related to the club?

i think he's a good goalie and i expect him to be professional. but it's still a pretty weird feeling to sign a guy like that. i couldn't work for inda, even though it would be just a job
the real question is who gives a fuck, these are professionals, not fans.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
so people won't give better performances if they are emotionally invested in a job?

good to know. let's keep buying mercenaries, it worked like a charm lately
Not necessarily. That would mean putting unnecessary pressure on yourself.

I bet Allegri was 'emotionally invested' too. He loves the club afterall and we all saw the awesome job he did over the past 3 years...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

If he's such a die hard interista then he will reject the offer no? Nobody has a gun to his head.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
it's his best offer

i'd take carnesecchi over him in a second if they were available at the same price

read again, i wrote the exact opposite
you seem to be inferring that because he grew up an inter fan he’s not gonna be as invested in playing for Juve. Thats a silly and rather insulting (to di Gregorio) thing to suggest. Anyways Inter never believed in him and eventually just sold him. Doubt he feels indebted to them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
you seem to be inferring that because he grew up an inter fan he’s not gonna be as invested in playing for Juve. Thats a silly and rather insulting (to di Gregorio) thing to suggest. Anyways Inter never believed in him and eventually just sold him. Doubt he feels indebted to them.
yes, i'd take someone who's not an interista. (no past tense here.) and i hope you're right

profiling used to be a big part of the recruiting job at juventus. i do hope that the club did their homework and my aversion towards this guy is totally unfounded

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yea but it’s sad for @Scottish he put so much work into scouting Carne for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Tek must leave imo, no doubts.
Thoughts and prayers this way pls.

Even worse is he'll end up at Inter or Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who would pay any kind of transfer fee for him. Much less offer him a similar salary to the point he'd agree to the transfer.
Honestly if somebody takes Tek for free we bite their hand off. Expensive player

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
E0E9CCC9-3603-49F7-AA8D-51D578285901.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well looky here

https://x.com/The_AJC_/status/1794113189128364333

Q: in your ideal team who would you select as captain?

#DiGregorio: “"Alessandro Del Piero. It's not just about the performances. Before being great players or captains, in my opinion, it's about human qualities"
It's not as if that ain't a very transparent and cheap move to get better in Juve supporters books.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It's not as if that ain't a very transparent and cheap move to get better in Juve supporters books.
Guess it depends how long ago that was recorded, if it’s very recent than it’s obviously just a media stunt to appease Juventus fans but otherwise if it’s an older clip the guy might’ve actually just been honest.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Guess it depends how long ago that was recorded, if it’s very recent than it’s obviously just a media stunt to appease Juventus fans but otherwise if it’s an older clip the guy might’ve actually just been honest.
its a recent interview but i doubt hes pandering because in the same interview he calls lautaro the best striker in serie A (probably true but youd think if he was pandering he’d just say Vlahovic)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)