Michele Di Gregorio - GK - Monza (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does this mean tek is gone?
I saw some story about him wanting to retire at the end of next season. He'd be 35 then and has said before that he won't play as long as some keepers do. If I was him I'd sit on my massive contract and rotate with MDG for the last year, but depends if he wants to go elsewhere and be a starter. The club would probably agree to release him for nothing in that scenario.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hmm, would be funny if both Perin and Tek left.

#Juventus have to offload #Szczesny. Even though they consider him a great goalkeeper, the club no longer wants to continue with the Pole, as Thiago #Motta prefers a goalkeeper who is good at playing with his feet (Di Gregorio). (@AlfredoPedulla - YouTube)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I saw some story about him wanting to retire at the end of next season. He'd be 35 then and has said before that he won't play as long as some keepers do. If I was him I'd sit on my massive contract and rotate with MDG for the last year, but depends if he wants to go elsewhere and be a starter. The club would probably agree to release him for nothing in that scenario.
Yeah which would be fine. Perin will be sold then I assume. Good keeper, probably deserves to start somewhere for a bit.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hmm, would be funny if both Perin and Tek left.

#Juventus have to offload #Szczesny. Even though they consider him a great goalkeeper, the club no longer wants to continue with the Pole, as Thiago #Motta prefers a goalkeeper who is good at playing with his feet (Di Gregorio). (@AlfredoPedulla - YouTube)
Szczęsny is quite good with his feet though. Motta had Skorupski at Bologna who isn't that good with ball too

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Very smart to start with the positions that require urgency. A goalkeeper, and two players in Cambiaso's and Vlahovic's positions will solve all our problems.
Wasn't sure at the first sentence. Good thing you added to the sarcasm :ciao:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In Motta's system, the keeper acts as a quasi sweeper in starting the attack from the back. He needs a more mobile keeper who can do short passes as well as long ones.

Giuntoli is doing what we have always wanted our directors to do, and that is to get players that fit our system.

GK and CB are absolutely vital to Motta's style of setting up the attack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)