Michel Platini (5 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Fr3sh is hopeless when it comes to rating footballers. I don't expect much from a guy who likes to shag moose while getting high on maple syrup and jizzing to girls playing curling :p
then again you guys are attempting to rate footballers from different generations playing in different leagues in different positions on the field and none of you were alive when some of the players you're talking about had their careers. no offense, but that sounds more nerdy than what you described Fr3sh was doing :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
then again you guys are attempting to rate footballers from different generations playing in different leagues in different positions on the field and none of you were alive when some of the players you're talking about had their careers. no offense, but that sounds more nerdy than what you described Fr3sh was doing :D
I didn't ask for your opinion you peasant. Didn't your god teach you to not be a judgmental prick? :p

In all honesty tho, calling Platini a bum is borderline retarded; he's one of the greatest to play the game.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I didn't ask for your opinion you peasant. Didn't your god teach you to not be a judgmental prick? :p

In all honesty tho, calling Platini a bum is borderline retarded; he's one of the greatest to play the game.
then again he reportedly also was a shit coach and, more recently, the part we actually experienced, he was indeed a shit UEFA president :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

So was Maradona. In life being a good footballer only gets you so far. I have 0 respect for either of them.

Mar 9, 2006
Man, they really made him Scapegoat , fucking shame

- - - Updated - - -

Every country that hosted the wc or the euro tournaments bought their right for it - France, Russia, Germany etc. All previous leaders of the uefa and FIFA should have been arrested then

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)