Michel Platini (5 Viewers)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
If i have to pick which one is legendary, zidane or platini, id pick platini. He gave us champions league and actually consider himself juventino. I dont think zidane even consider himself a juventino.

Mar 10, 2009
If i have to pick which one is legendary, zidane or platini, id pick platini. He gave us champions league and actually consider himself juventino. I dont think zidane even consider himself a juventino.
that's my impression as well

Whenever anyone thinks Zidane they think Real Madrid. The fact Zidane always chooses to play with Real Madrid against Juventus in the first half gives the impression that he prioertises Real.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Platini is a Juve legend for sure. Feels awkward that it's even a topic of discussion.

Won the golden ball several times wearing our shirt, scored the crucial penalty in our first European Cup win and as @venus_isle mentioned; he considers himself a juventino.

He hasn't even been given the chance to reply to that "trip organizer" who claimed Platini said some nasty stuff after the Heysel incident. Also, the words may have been taken completely out of context.

Happy birthday, Michel :bigscarf: :wine:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Platini does a statement now and then in wich he tries to look neutral and not advantaging juventus

Offcourse, people here think he must openly support juventus.
Also he is a corrupt cunt, a proto-Blatter and the only redeeming thing about him is that he is employed in a smaller organisation so he can't ruin football as effectively as the other one could.

Mar 10, 2009
he is a juventus legend - no doubt.
but i agree - he is a scumbag aswell.

can people please elaborate on this? What's he actually said?

If we're taking personal lives into account them Ryan Giggs would be the biggest scumbag ever, cheating with your brothers wife. Or how about Terry and Wayne Bridge's wife?

- - - Updated - - -

Platini does a statement now and then in wich he tries to look neutral and not advantaging juventus

Offcourse, people here think he must openly support juventus.

yeah and those people here seem to forget that Zidane does not act neutral towards Juve, and they forget he clearly likes Real Madrid more and used us as a stepping stone. Not to forget how he's trying to unsettle Pogba so he could join Real Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)