Michel Platini (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Platini visits Juventus
By Football Italia staff

UEFA President Michel Platini was a surprise visitor to the Juventus training ground today.
'Le Roi’ scored 16 goals in 59 games for the Bianconeri from 1982 to his retirement in July 1987.
He was spotted arriving at the Villa Perosa training camp in Turin this afternoon, landing in a helicopter with club patron John Elkann.
According to Sky Sport Italia, Platini is there for a private visit with President Andrea Agnelli, also visiting the cemetery to pay his respects to former President Giovanni Agnelli.
It is a special day for Juventus, as this evening they will have the traditional game between the senior squad and Primavera youth team.
It’s also the 43rd birthday of Bianconeri director Gianluca Pessotto.

:sergio:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'd bet my house that they did it on purpose.

so want all of us to boycott that piece of biased crap of a site... sick of seeing Princess Boateng's ugly mug every time too...

Loventus

Sep 26, 2012

Platini is a son of bitch.

The truth of Serbia - Albania and Platini and UEFA protect Serbians. This is the bigest scandal of UEFA with president Platini.
The verdict of this match Serbia 3-0 Albania in table. With this Verdict Platini approved, Racism and Violence in Stadiums and who use Violence won the game in table.

Dear Juventini if we are lose just use violence in Stadium and we won the match.

Sory for bad english. I HATE PLATINI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)