Michel Platini (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nope. Alessandro Del Piero was/is/forever will be.

I thought he should've refused to answer. He can easily say that this is an Italian issue without mentioning the numbers.

Not that it's a big of a deal, though. It doesn't change anything about Platini's views about Juve, especially that he once publicly mentioned that he 'dreams' of handing the CL trophy to Juve. A lot of non-Juventini didn't like that statement.
Sorry bro, Platini between 82 and 85...

3 golden balls in a row, titles, Championsleague, everything.

If he would have played for madrid/barcelona at that point, he would have been named "the best player ever".

During 82-85, he was better then cruyff ever was. thats how good platini was.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol: platini is a better player than del piero. Alex might be a bigger club legend because of how long he stayed here, but platini was definitely the better player.
In that case Zidane shits all over Platini my friend.

Sorry bro, Platini between 82 and 85...

3 golden balls in a row, titles, Championsleague, everything.

If he would have played for madrid/barcelona at that point, he would have been named "the best player ever".

During 82-85, he was better then cruyff ever was. thats how good platini was.
First, I don't care how many golden balls he won, it means nothing. Secondly, there is no chance Platini can be "the best player ever".

Point is, stat-wise, Del Piero is the best player Juve ever had. Talent-wise it's, without a shadow of a doubt, Zinedine Zidane.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There isn't anything wrong with what Platini said. If people think he would say anything else, then they're very naive.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
If he said anything else, there would be so much trouble for him.

But the thing is ,he could choose not to answer the question if a journalist asked him.
Nah, he probably just wanted to show that he's not so biased like everyone thinks. Even if he is though. He is always talking very kind about Juventus, so there are no doubts this club still has a special place in his heart. Shame on those who calling him a scumbag.:angry2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino★★★;4176638 said:
do you expect Nedved to say the same thing if he was in his position, i don't think so
:lol: Amazing logic you got m8. Nedved works for the club, so of course he is going to defend us at all costs; after all, he is on our payroll. Platini is the head of UEFA, first and foremost. Hence, as so many have stated he can't go against official records, Juve fan and legend notwithstanding.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nedved will never say such a thing simply because he was a member of the squad winning those two revoked scudetti.

Nov 1, 2002
:lol: Amazing logic you got m8. Nedved works for the club, so of course he is going to defend us at all costs; after all, he is on our payroll. Platini is the head of UEFA, first and foremost. Hence, as so many have stated he can't go against official records, Juve fan and legend notwithstanding.
what logic? people are different

i don't care if he's politician or the head of UEFA, Nedved would never say what Platini said. he should at least avoid it but instead he keeps saying it whoever ask him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)