Michel Platini (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he can easily refuse to answer that, he is politician, made some diplomatic answer then
What would that diplomatic answer be?

He eithers answers the question as he did or he doesn't answer the question, and not answering the question wasn't really an option.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
was boniperti a corrupt faggot? no

and now platini made juve? :howler:
Led us to winning our first champions league, several serie a titles, world player of the year, three times top scorer of Serie A... so yes, Platini and other players like him did make Juve.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
was boniperti a corrupt faggot? no

and now platini made juve? :howler:
Stop humiliating yourself.

You cannot recall anything happening 2 years ago, let alone in the 80ties

Platini is the best player that juventus ever had.

During 82-85 he was the best playmaker the world has ever seen.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
That WAS the diplomatic answer...
“These are the supporters, but then there is the justice system and certain rules that took those titles away. We must always choose justice."
i don't think it's diplomatic to say that

Refusing to answer is taking a stand against official records of one of the nations his organisation governs over.
why? he can joking "you want me to answer as a juve fan or president of UEFA?" and getaway to the next question

What would that diplomatic answer be?

He eithers answers the question as he did or he doesn't answer the question, and not answering the question wasn't really an option.
he can say "The League says 29. Others say 31."

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Stop humiliating yourself.

You cannot recall anything happening 2 years ago, let alone in the 80ties

Platini is the best player that juventus ever had.

During 82-85 he was the best playmaker the world has ever seen.
you're the one humiliating yourself by sucking platini's balls. platini = blatter lite

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
“These are the supporters, but then there is the justice system and certain rules that took those titles away. We must always choose justice."
i don't think it's diplomatic to say that

why? he can joking "you want me to answer as a juve fan or president of UEFA?" and getaway to the next question

he can say "The League says 29. Others say 31."
even if he said something like that, they could just ask him over and over and over again and he won't be able to forever avoiding it with jokes, stop this naivety :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

@Goodfella I am disappointed in you young man. I didn't teach you to be like this. Platini is a club legend, and one of the greatest players in our glorious history. He was forced to be diplomatic in his response, as he is the head of UEFA after all. Khun Dee does not approve of your stance :stuckup: :D

greystar

Feb 27, 2010
calm down people..

Platini for the first thing is a politician, not a Juve fan. That's why he has to balance his way between saying good things about the club and showing his un-prejudiced stand.

For the second thing he is a French, not an Italian. That's why in some cases he favored French clubs over many others.

I think all these are understandable.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
that scumbag is the best player Juventus ever had
Nope. Alessandro Del Piero was/is/forever will be.

he can easily refuse to answer that, he is politician, made some diplomatic answer then
I thought he should've refused to answer. He can easily say that this is an Italian issue without mentioning the numbers.

Not that it's a big of a deal, though. It doesn't change anything about Platini's views about Juve, especially that he once publicly mentioned that he 'dreams' of handing the CL trophy to Juve. A lot of non-Juventini didn't like that statement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)