Michel Platini (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino★★★;4175613 said:
denying our 2 scudetti for me is like siding with assholes like Moratti and co.
He has to go with the official ruling as head of UEFA.

If tomorrow the FIGC give us them back he'll say it's the right decision and we have 31, he can't be seen as siding with what is still officially a crime from Juventus.

Nov 1, 2002

If tomorrow the FIGC give us them back he'll say it's the right decision and we have 31, he can't be seen as siding with what is still officially a crime from Juventus.
if he's trusting the FIGC.. what about Palazzi report saying we were innocent, and it was merda and milan who were the ones who cheated?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino★★★;4175636 said:
if he's trusting the FIGC.. what about Palazzi report saying we were innocent, and it was merda and milan who were the ones who cheated?
Maybe he doesn't trust them, he's probably said otherwise to people, but officially he has to take this line.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's always spoken very fondly about us and wished us good luck, but he's the head of EUFA and he has to stay as unbiased as possible in public and therefore he must keep the official line, whether he agrees with it or not.

In private I'm sure he's discussed this with AA.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's always spoken very fondly about us and wished us good luck, but he's the head of EUFA and he has to stay as unbiased as possible in public and therefore he must keep the official line, whether he agrees with it or not.

nail on the head

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This.

and this

Now, some of the cavemen here return to your holes and stop ur passionistic and naive nonsense.

The guy is the head of UEFA, he cannot go out and say "fuck FIGC, corrupt fukers!! Juve has 31 scudetti! Inter Merda!".

Sometimes u need to be intelligent and play diplomacy instead of saying what every fukin Juventino in the planet knows, him included.

Guys you can do better. Really.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pfft thats like saying that Boniperti etc should be worth shit too, since none of us saw them play?.

Thanks to them we are juventus supporters right now, because withoth their glories, players like DP or Zidane or the same platini, could have ended in any team. Juve could have been easily Serie C material without all those "guys we didnt saw playing"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)