Michael Ballack? (3 Viewers)

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
edpiero said:
True, I wish he was like his brother so he could join us later on but..people change, you might never know, he could suddenly turn out to be one of the best defenders in Italy :p It's good to see that he's wearing the number 28 on his back as well :)
As much as I'd like to believe that,paolo is now 24 and at his age,fabio was already among the european elite of defenders so i highly doubt that my friend :( TBH i don't even like Barzagli that much either..I have a feeling that if we signed him,he would flop :confused: if u ask me who i would like to see in front of buffon in the near future,i'd say Chivu and Kompany/Rodriguez (a more "experienced" defender in Christian along a Young Prospect like Vincent and Gonzalo) the way i see it,there are lots of good young midfielders and attackers,but as far as the back 5 (GK included) is concerned,there's a scarcity of options,not only in italy,but everywhere around the world :frown: either way,as someone here said,juve doesn't go for youngsters,we go for the finished article so... ;)
Sya tomorrow my friend! have a good night :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
No, but I was close to. I was planning on going to Spain, and Portugal last summer, but my bloody friends had financial issues :faq2:

edit:

btw, have you seen Cidade de Deus? Best damn movie!

Planning a trip to Spain?? U Traitor!!!! :D then again,the plan was good,first checking out the weirdos and then enjoying the goods ;) Portugal has a wonderful landscape,excellent food and despite the stereotypes, not every portuguese is a dumb redneck..most people are nice and friendly :) Hope u have the chance to visit us and if u ever plan on going to lisbon make sure to PM me for a guided tour hehe :cool:

about Cidade de Deus... THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES MAN :D so f*ucking real it hurts ;)

Boa Noite e Até Amanhã meu amigo! :pint:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventus and Internazionale are thought to be battling it out for Michael Ballack.

The Bayern Munich star's future has been the subject of much debate after he turned down a new deal at the club last year.

Ballack becomes a free agent in the summer and a number of Europe's top clubs are lining up to lure him away from Munich.

Real Madrid and Manchester United were both initially thought to be leading the chase for Ballack, but it appears their interest has waned.

Internazionale president Massimo Moratti is a big admirer of Ballack and has previously admitted his desire to bring him to the Giuseppe Meazza.

Juventus have always been coy on their interest in Ballack, but reports emanating from Italy suggest the Bianconeri are working behind the scenes to try and sign the goalscoring midfielder.

Should Ballack fail to agree a new deal with Bayern there is sure to be a massive scramble for the player's signature next summer.

-Sky Sports

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
Ballack won't play at Juve. His destiny is Real or Inter. Why? Veron is going back to Argentina and Zidane, maybe, retire at the end of the WC06.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Massimo Moratti has claimed that Michael Ballack is pricing himself out of a move to Internazionale.

Germany star Ballack is set to be the most prized Bosman of the summer if, as expected, he lets his contract with Bayern Munich expire.

Bayern have still not given up hope of persuading Ballack to extend his stay at the Allianz Arena, although their cause was hardly helped by tumbling out of the UEFA Champions League at Milan on Wednesday.

A clutch of Europe's biggest hitters are courting Ballack, with Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United admirers of the 29-year-old.

Inter had trained their sights on Ballack but club supremo Moratti says they will not be held to ransom by any player.

"I have read some things in these days which didn't seem that correct," Moratti told the club's website. "From what I have understood, it seems to me that the player's request was too excessive, so we're not interested in him.

"So the Ballack matter is closed."

Moratti is keen to retain the services of Argentine star Juan Sebastian Veron, who is mulling over a return to his native land, but will not rush the midfielder into making a decision on his future.

"I will leave it entirely up to the player to decide because it's his own personal business, but I obviously hope his decision is positive for Inter and the fans who are fond of him and respect him," added Moratti.

-Sky Sports

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Chelsea are now the only club in the running to sign Germany captain Michael Ballack, BBC Sport understands.

Inter Milan announced they were no longer interested in signing the 29-year-old on Friday.

Yet Inter realised they were unlikely to be able to sign the midfielder as long as Chelsea were interested in him.

Ballack sees his future away from Bayern Munich and is not talking to the German champions about renewing his contract with them.

Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti announced he had pulled out of the race to sign Ballack on Friday.

"I have read things in recent days that are not true," Moratti said.

"From what I understand, it appears Ballack's requirements are exorbitant and, therefore, we are not interested. This is the end of the Ballack affair."

Real Madrid had confirmed their interest in Ballack earlier in the season, but changes at the club meant this was not followed up.

Real sacked coach Wanderley Luxemburgo in December last year and their president, Florentino Perez, stepped down earlier this week.

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has admitted that Ballack is set to move to Chelsea when his contract expires in the summer.

"Inter made their move for Ballack much too late. I'm sure that by now he is joining Chelsea," Rummenigge said.

"There are little possibilities he'll stay. The reasons are not of an economic nature but in his desire to have new experiences."

But, in any case, Inter were unlikely to sign the German while Chelsea were in the running for him.

Ballack has denied reports that he has already signed a four-year deal with the Blues, but has made it clear he wants a new challenge.

His agent Michael Becker last week told BBC Sport that Ballack would want to join a club with a better chance of winning the Champions League than Bayern.

And Bayern manager Felix Magath has said the club is already seeking a replacement for the midfielder.

He said: "We need to look for a leading figure outside the club. When Michael leaves we will lose a personality who takes responsibility."

"We do depend a lot on him but that does not mean we will have problems once he's gone.

"This is a great opportunity to take a new orientation."

Ballack, who joined Bayern from Bayer Leverkusen in 2002, is generally regarded as Germany's only genuine world-class player.

-BBC News

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont see why chelsea need him to be honest. Juve needs a playmaker, someone more creative than him anyway.

seems like ballack is chasing the money...real madrid would still be an option.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont think that there are any real chances Lampard leaving Chelsea,
even if Ballack joins, Lampard wont loose his place,
Makelele and Essien will warm the bench,
Inter never had any financial concerns,
they drew back just because Ballack's manager said he wont leave Bayern unless its for a better club anf Inter isnt that,
thats why they drew back from it.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Cronios said:
I dont think that there are any real chances Lampard leaving Chelsea,
even if Ballack joins, Lampard wont loose his place,
Makelele and Essien will warm the bench,
Inter never had any financial concerns,
they drew back just because Ballack's manager said he wont leave Bayern unless its for a better club anf Inter isnt that,
thats why they drew back from it.
U never know what happens dude.

Lampard did admit that he loves Barca and his gf/finance is at Barca, so he might leave in the end.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Mourinho plans reffering to Ballack:

"For me in Europe there's only Frank Lampard who plays at that level. The two would form a dream pair."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)