Michael Ballack? (25 Viewers)

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Toni is a better finisher than Zlatan and has better positioning that's for sure! but Zlatan has something that Toni is running out of and that is time..and if trez can't teach him those things,then no one can :p

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Heading to that subject yes, I do think Toni is better than Ibra..but someone who is going to be better than both of them soon will be Pazzini :p

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
Toni doesn't have any technique! What Toni does, Trezeguet can do too!
Ibrahimovic is, certainty, one of better forwards in the world! He doesn't score, but make his partners score!

It's like compare water (Toni) with wine (Ibra).

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
JuveBR said:
Toni doesn't have any technique! What Toni does, Trezeguet can do too!
Ibrahimovic is, certainty, one of better forwards in the world! He doesn't score, but make his partners score!

It's like compare water (Toni) with wine (Ibra).
Very Nice example
I think BOMBARDIER have watched only last night game of Juve and not the other games. I saw the play of Toni against Juventus and deffenders like Canna and Thuram He couldn't do anything.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
Actually, you are in IRAN, so shut up first of all, and second, I watch just as many Juve games as you do.

Toni as water, yea he will keep you alive, wine will just get you wasted and hungover.
At first what do you mean I'm in Iran. And you made the example to reality!!!
Good you don't speak well as a jentleman. And I think 24 years old Ibra is more better than 29 Toni

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
OK Bombardier I'm sorry if I made you angry but I said my idea. and you should know I love Iran like you love germany. and I love germany too because we are both Arians and I love "Gotte" (excuse me if the spelling is wrong) and "Nietzche" the Deutch Writers. So if you feel Iran is a bad country you can come and see here. Here is more historican than Egypt.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Hell Yeah Ed!!!!!!! we should do a petition and deliver it to Moggi :p Trez is efective and stuff but i'm all in for new blood,specially italian talent and my guess is pazzini will be bigger than gilardino,although i'd love to see alberto in black and white :X either way,Pazzini would certainly produce more on the field than trez (not the same number of finishes i'm afraid..YET!! ;) ) and he certainly has a good eye for goal for a 21-year old :D

To Sianconero: I'm not pointing fingers at anyone mate :) Peace and Love 4 all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)