Michael Ballack? (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Sianconero said:
OK Bombardier I'm sorry if I made you angry but I said my idea. and you should know I love Iran like you love germany. and I love germany too because we are both Arians and I love "Gotte" (excuse me if the spelling is wrong) and "Nietzche" the Deutch Writers. So if you feel Iran is a bad country you can come and see here. Here is more historican than Egypt.
:shifty:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Im afraid im going for that too KroniK :D We were close to getting him but the viola got him on the last day :( ..a shame, I really wanted him to come but I love Fiorentina as well but if it's going to be for hot talents, then Id prefer Juve all the way :)

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
LOol u'r forgetting we have Moggi mate! the man wants,the man gets :D so don't worry ;) either way,if he joined us he wouldn't shine like he is now with the viola so the ends justify the means hehe it's weird but the only team i can stand in italy is also fiorentina so as they say, "great minds think alike" :) maybe in 1-2 years time we'll get our wish come true courtesy of the Big M

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
KroniK said:
LOol u'r forgetting we have Moggi mate! the man wants,the man gets :D so don't worry ;) either way,if he joined us he wouldn't shine like he is now with the viola so the ends justify the means hehe it's weird but the only team i can stand in italy is also fiorentina so as they say, "great minds think alike" :) maybe in 1-2 years time we'll get our wish come true courtesy of the Big M
I hope so, great minds do think alike ;)
It's good to see someone who can handle Fiorentina and wants to see Pazzini in Black and White :D
Welcome to the forums mate :)

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Thanks Ed thumbs up for u my friend :D i'm sorry i didn't start posting sooner..here in portugal i don't know many portuguese juve fans :( anyway, in the serie A i just hate Roma,Inter and Milan :X I hope Fiorentina goes to the CL (with Prandelli they'll do a lot better than Udinese this year that's for sure) and also,that Parma doesn't get relegated :)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
KroniK said:
Thanks Ed thumbs up for u my friend :D i'm sorry i didn't start posting sooner..here in portugal i don't know many portuguese juve fans :( anyway, in the serie A i just hate Roma,Inter and Milan :X I hope Fiorentina goes to the CL (with Prandelli they'll do a lot better than Udinese this year that's for sure) and also,that Parma doesn't get relegated :)
I agree as well :agree: ..I hope Prandelli reaches somewhere with it and for Parma..since some players including Gilardino left..it seems its going to be hard for them now..but hopefully they'll make it, after all..Fabio's little brother is there :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
KroniK said:
may i ask why? Zé is portuguese/brazilian name :p
I dono, lol. I just like the language, beats spanish by a million. But not Portuguese from Portugal though :p. And Zé is the coolest name :cool: It also happens to be a form of the name Joseph, right?

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
edpiero said:
I agree as well :agree: ..I hope Prandelli reaches somewhere with it
and after capello goes,he can join us and became our coach for many years to come :D
Parma will rise up again ;) Sanz is very ambitious and he'll make sure Parma doesn't sink,but to be honest,i'm disappointed with their transfer campaign this year..couto is well past his time and as good as a weasel on the field :confused: Despite Fabio's world class status,i doubt Paolo will ever be half as good..it's a shame cuz he could have followed Fabio's steps even at international level but I guess football skills r not genetic..we have one example on max vieri - worthless! and we all know how Christian played during his prime :D

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Indeed Zé is shortname for José (my name :p) which does correspond to Joseph in other languages! u know ur stuff hehe have u ever been here?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
KroniK said:
Despite Fabio's world class status,i doubt Paolo will ever be half as good..it's a shame cuz he could have followed Fabio's steps even at international level but I guess football skills r not genetic.
True, I wish he was like his brother so he could join us later on but..people change, you might never know, he could suddenly turn out to be one of the best defenders in Italy :p It's good to see that he's wearing the number 28 on his back as well :)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
KroniK said:
Indeed Zé is shortname for José (my name :p) which does correspond to Joseph in other languages! u know ur stuff hehe have u ever been here?
No, but I was close to. I was planning on going to Spain, and Portugal last summer, but my bloody friends had financial issues :faq2:

edit:

btw, have you seen Cidade de Deus? Best damn movie!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)