Miccoli offered for Barzagli (2 Viewers)

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Zamparini had been saying they would'nt sell Barzagli,but I think this just might be the offer he can't refuse.Bring on Barzagli please! Our defence needs legs!!!!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i think we should keep miccoli, i know that he said those things about juve but that was only because the club treated him badly, he is playing very well at benfica....

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
mark77 said:
Portuguese papers(Record) say that Benfica want to keep Miccoli. This could blow up the Barzagli deal.
Ronald Koeman has said that they don't have an option on him, so it's up to Juventus to decide.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Miccoli...A player who doesnt want to play for Juve, shouldnt be brought to juve, its certainly a step backwards. As his continuely doing wonders in portugal I honestly believe we can bargain a little more out of palermo.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
cant we give palermo legro for barzagli?
we still own legro..dont we?
or we could give them tudor.as much as i want him back at juventus,i cant see it happening.so we might as well make some use of him.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
mark77 said:
Portuguese papers(Record) say that Benfica want to keep Miccoli. This could blow up the Barzagli deal.
I wouldn't mind the money to be honest.

Instinct tells me that Barzagli could be nothing more than the Leggros, Zauris, Boneras and Ferraris over the years.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
one thing that worries me is that Italian CB's starts to suck ass. The new generation flops. I really really hope this is some shitty thoughts from me and that everything will turn out okay. Italy are well known for their world class CB's.

So if we sign Barzagli, who I like a lot and he would flop. Then Italy's having problems for the future.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
This problem occures not only in Italy, but in the world in general.
Nowadays it's very hard to find young world class defender.
Maybe this is a evolution in soccer, offensive style of play will take place...
So.. Capello make up your mind!!! We need a change... the world is changing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)