Miccoli offered for Barzagli (8 Viewers)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Miccoli is too good to be exchanged for Barzagli...i honestly think that Juve can buy two players by selling Micco.....

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not so sure, to be honest..

Don't like this Zanetti transfer one bit..

But it remains to be seen.

Barzagli on the other hand should become a Juventino as soon as possible!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
ahead said:
Zebina is already a Juve player.... and what's wrong with C. Zanetti ??
i knew that exactly..
what i tried to say is that kind of players that can be exchange with miccoli.
do you know how much we pay for that kind of player? ;)

what's wrong with c.zanetti?
he is just another gianni. we can consider he is a good asset cause we got him for free... is this what we looking for in our transfer system? :disagree:

Jul 12, 2002
d.nico said:
i knew that exactly..
what i tried to say is that kind of players that can be exchange with miccoli.
do you know how much we pay for that kind of player? ;)

what's wrong with c.zanetti?
he is just another gianni. we can consider he is a good asset cause we got him for free... is this what we looking for in our transfer system? :disagree:
We don't buy roleplayers, we get them for free. That's why you never have to worry about Juve going bankrupt...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Ian said:
We don't buy roleplayers, we get them for free. That's why you never have to worry about Juve going bankrupt...
i never worry Juve get bankrupt.. i never think about that.

what i'm worrying is we are losing our 29... we are suck in CL...
because of what? because we signed players like zebina, gianni... and now c.zanetti. they are not juve material.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
d.nico said:
i never worry Juve get bankrupt.. i never think about that.

what i'm worrying is we are losing our 29... we are suck in CL...
because of what? because we signed players like zebina, gianni... and now c.zanetti. they are not juve material.

or because we have the wrong coach

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
you know i wonder how come Palermo is such a mediocre team with the likes of Zaccardo,Grosso and Barzagli in their defence,players who are considered good enough for Juve but yet have conceded a not so flattering amount of goals in Serie A ...i'm not so convinced about him even though i admit i haven't watched him since the...2004 Olympics(!) where i thought he was a god damn awful player..fat and slow...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Barzagli is good but hasn't impressed as much this season...he IS rather slow but that was never his strength. Mexes does seem better, but I doubt we'll get another Roma player.

Miccoli was a good player for us, he was never given the proper chance, he had creativity and could play on the wings as well as upfront. But I can't imagine him ever playing for us, unfortunately.

We like tall dumb players not agile creative ones.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
tassard said:
or because we have the wrong coach
but he give us 2 consecutive scudetto titles ;)

with this kind of players, this is not too bad..
to win CL, a team must have a reliable starting 11 and also back up (this is what we are currently lack of)..

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Barzagli is good but hasn't impressed as much this season...he IS rather slow but that was never his strength.
I don't think he's as slow as some suggest, he's not exactly pacey but much faster then the likes of Emerson.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bring in the young Italian talent moggi. Then we'll see if they wanna play for other clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)