Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (6 Viewers)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
ok.. zlatan came in right.. that would only be a threat to trezeguet's position in the first team, not Miccoli.. zlatan's arrival means that trez "OR" zlatan would start.. and it would be stupid to play them side by side.. what if DP gets injured (as usual) this season..?? there is no one who could replace him in the current squad imo...
As I think, you are totaly wrong.

Im sure we bought Zlatan for the reason: he can play in DP's position.

Zlatan can partner Trez (he could partner Henke larsson in swedish NT), as anybody can partner anybody from our three forwards:

DP-Trez_DP-Zlatan_Zlatan-Trez

attacking pairs are both imaginable, all three are different, and all can work very well. Just imagine the creativity of the DP and Zlatan
pair, or the arial threat Zlatan companied with Trez means.

while Miccoli only can play in DP's position, so till DP is in Juve, he has no hope for place in the starting eleven.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

As I think, you are totaly wrong.

Im sure we bought Zlatan for the reason: he can play in DP's position.

Zlatan can partner Trez (he could partner Henke larsson in swedish NT), as anybody can partner anybody from our three forwards:

DP-Trez_DP-Zlatan_Zlatan-Trez

attacking pairs are both imaginable, all three are different, and all can work very well. Just imagine the creativity of the DP and Zlatan
pair, or the arial threat Zlatan companied with Trez means.

while Miccoli only can play in DP's position, so till DP is in Juve, he has no hope for place in the starting eleven.
I've seen Zlatan playing for the swedish national team.. I know his way of play.. and I don't (can't) see him pairing with trez.. and if Miccoli as you say can't play while DP is around, how did we see him last year on the right wing..? in my opinion, if this was for money.. we should have sold other players than miccoli..

and for the records, I'm not against Zlatan's arrival.. he's a quality player..

Togon

Nov 2, 2003

I've seen Zlatan playing for the swedish national team.. I know his way of play.. and I don't (can't) see him pairing with trez.. and if Miccoli as you say can't play while DP is around, how did we see him last year on the right wing..? in my opinion, if this was for money.. we should have sold other players than miccoli..

I still think Zlatan will play with Trez, dont forget that Micco was the one, who wanted to leave after his arrival! Why should he done that if Zlatans arrival wont affect his position??

Miccoli played on the wing, but for me its clear that it isnt his best position. (like DP can play on the wing, when needed, but far not as effectively as in the center), furthermore Cap support Oliveira on the right wing, while Camo still in the line up.

May 28, 2004
Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he had no hesitation in accepting a transfer from Ajax to Italian giants Juventus.

The Swedish striker completed a surprise move on Tuesday after a fee of around £11m was agreed.

"Juventus were the best choice that I could make," he stated. "In Turin I will find teammates who are among the very best players in the Italian championship.

"A squad of this quality can only help to improve my qualities which will make me an even better player."

The 23-year-old also shot down theories that he may struggle to co-exist with David Trezeguet in attack.

"We are not similar players," noted the new boy. "He is one of the best strikers in the world while I can do other things. It will be a pleasure to feature alongside him."

Juventus boss Fabio Capello seems to have played a major part in the move as he had already requested the player while at Roma in the past.

"He is the best Coach around," explained Ibrahimovic. "He’s always rated me and I’m happy that he wanted me at his disposal."

However, Juventus have had to make sacrifices in order to net the youngster as Fabrizio Miccoli was sold to Fiorentina.

"He’s not failed here," stated director general Luciano Moggi. "We believe in the player and that is why we decided to keep a share in him.

"Unfortunately we looked at our finances and sacrifices needed to be made. That is why the deal took place."

Reports suggest that Miccoli is not happy with the move as he wanted to do battle with Alex Del Piero for a first team shirt.

The Italian international, who cost the Viola almost £5m, still has a contract with the Turin giants until 2008.

Aug 26, 2003
Miccoli Refuses Fiorentina Transfer

9/1/2004 12:09:00 PM
Miccoli is very upset with what has happened at Juventus in the last day of the transfer market. Ibrahimovic has joined the bianconeri and the Italian striker will have to play for Fiorentina this season.
However Miccoli has made it clear that he didn't want this to happen and he feels let down by Juventus. Now he is training with Italy and he looked very sad during practice.

"If I have to change club and not play the Champions I'd rather go and play for Lecce," the striker said. "At least I would be playing in my home town and I'd be surrounded by my family and friends".

here it is!

damn, now it seems that Juve wanted to off load him!! not really fair, i feel so sorry for him!!

I hope you will come back one day!!

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #270
    Well I just read a news article... It's so frustating they always write
    news and seldom give anyform of Source! Don't know what they are
    trying to pull? Playing journalists is one thing but wanting to make it look
    like a scoop is just sad! :( :fero:

anyway "they" say that the negotiations for "Ibra" was very close to go
    down the drain as JUVE needed money from offloading Miccoli. Miccoli refused the idea leaving JUVE but had to agree at last but not without the option in the contract that says JUVE has option getting him after this year before anyone else!

Mar 14, 2004
    Oh,after a good nap....it was a good day,Zlatan and Canna......Micco left(thanks GOD,I dont have listen YOU all about his marbless skills and talent....that goes for Maresca,the will end their careers with "hot prospects" label....time will show that they are not Juve material as I were saying whole last season).....I was hopeing that Fiorentina would be crazy enough and buy Treze from us. Moggi has created my "nearly"(read: Treze) perfect Juventus,well....Janku could arrive also but he would ended sitting on the bench. Onley thing for me to do now is to shake Moggis hand and say: "Fasten Your Seatbelts boys and girls,we are taking-off ":D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    "He is the best Coach around," explained Ibrahimovic. "He’s always rated me and I’m happy that he wanted me at his disposal."

However, Juventus have had to make sacrifices in order to net the youngster as Fabrizio Miccoli was sold to Fiorentina.

"He’s not failed here," stated director general Luciano Moggi. "We believe in the player and that is why we decided to keep a share in him.[/ B]
    "Unfortunately we looked at our finances and sacrifices needed to be made. That is why the deal took place."

can some1 explain me this plz ???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    And what hurts more , is that player doesn't wanna join Fiorentina , Damn you moggi , i don't need zlatan... :( :( ... he's gonna hate Juve for SURE !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    can some1 explain me this plz ???
    It simply means that Juve haven't given up and disposed of Miccoli completely, and if he improves next season, we still have the option of buying him back.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001

I've been following Zlatan's career for years and I don't see why he can't play with Trez. He's an excellent passer, just look at all the assists he's made in the Swedish NT, strong, great on the head, he trails back to help the midfield and is a hell of alot more alert than Trez in the general gameplay :) Combined with the Frenchmen's lethal ability in front of goal, I can't wait for the season to start!

++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    you know what mates... i swear i just WISH when we face Fiorentina , Miccoli and Maresca Scores against us !
    Now, that's just silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)