Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (3 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve snub angers Miccoli Wednesday 1 September, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A disappointed Fabrizio Miccoli has blamed his shock Juve exit on the presence of Alessandro Del Piero.

"Between the two of us, the club decided to sacrifice me," said the new Fiorentina signing on Wednesday.

"I’ll take nothing with me from Turin. I would have no hesitation in taking a penalty against them if given the chance.

"Do I want to return? I don’t know. I’m now just thinking about Fiorentina, a club who I said yes to in just 10 minutes."

The former Perugia star joined the Viola last night in a co-ownership deal after Juve signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic. And the attacking sensation admits the switch surprised him.

"I really didn’t expect this seeing as Ibrahimovic is very different from me," he continued.

"I also spoke to director general Luciano Moggi yesterday morning and he told me to stay calm – then Fiorentina arrived.

"Some may think this is a step back for me but it isn’t. Staying at Juventus and not playing would have been useless for me and the team."

Miccoli also admitted that he would have liked to join home-town club Lecce but he’s happy with Fiorentina.

"Lecce was a desire of mine but I’m very satisfied with the Viola," he revealed. "They are a club which will allow me to push for a place in the national side.

"I’m happy with the strength of the squad and I think we will be battling to win a place in the UEFA Cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
IMO, is unfair to blame Delpiero: The desition was made by Moggi, because the 4.5 million payed by fiorentina are needed as initial payment for Zlatan. Capello was consulted and he agree with the transfers.And Capello is now who call the shots......

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
Del Piero o Miccoli: chi avrebbe dovuto sacrificare la Juventus, secondo voi?

Del Piero 44.6%
Nessuno, avrebbe dovuto tenere entrambi 29.9%
Miccoli 25.3%

Numero votanti: 14046
If my Italian serves me correctly, it says:

Del Piero or Miccoli: who should Juventus have sacrificed?

Del Piero 44.6%
We should have kept both: 29.9%
Miccoli 25.3%

:eek:

Where did this poll take place?

Either my translation skills are as shite as I think they are, and 'sacifice' should be replaced with 'kept'.....or public opinion of Del Piero has finally adjusted according to his performances

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

pissed fans dont spend money on tickets
Are you drunk or something??, what do DP is more favorised than Miccoli has to do with mad fans (which is bullshit) and less fans on the stadium ?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Are you drunk or something??, what do DP is more favorised than Miccoli has to do with mad fans (which is bullshit) and less fans on the stadium ?

not again.

gazzetta is a juventus based newspaper. who reads it most ? juventus fans. now these fans who voted against selling dp. what are they gonna think ? of course "im not paying good money to see this team who sold miccolli just like that"

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Get on a plane from Toronto, and see for yourself, there aint many mad fans, they are the best fans in the world, they live for Juve!. Its quality rather than quantity :) on Delle Alpi.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
you are discussing about Del piero..?? Del piero is a symbol of juve, he has to stay at juve for ever... but in this case, miccoli should have stayed too..

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
very sad
but its football madness
IMO mico is not going to join juve again
well you're a pure pessimistic... I think that Miccoli will come back if he is good enough...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)