Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (6 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Not in this case.

Look at the drama he's caused over the better part of a year, claiming last year that if he didn't get more playing time, then he would want to leave. Well, now he has his opportunity in Fiorentina, and he decides to throw a jab at DP on the way out.

Oh yeah, I could only imagine what would have happened this year if he was still around and he was the 4th striker again.

Sorry, that's a headache that Capello didn't need.
actually this is true.

this thing that micco said about ale,that we prefered ale over him,was at LEAST stupid.

what did he think?
that we would prefer HIM over ale?
even though i that case that wasn't even true...
we didn't PREFER ale over micco :wallbang:
i got pissed when i heard what he said!

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Miccoli has a high temperament, i can understand that he was unpatient, but if he had accepted being a 4th striker, he would eventually get what he wants. But i hope he do well in Fiorentina, and that he comes back when DP isnt playing as much in the future.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yep, his temperament was awesome. And his belief in himself makes him the kind of player Juve need especially in times when our heads start to fall. And now that we dont have Davids, i think Micco would be just the kind of player who'd inject fighting qualities in to a game, that may not be going well for us. As a player too, i dont doubt his talents. He can go on to become really really good at the highest level.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Di Vaio explains why he left Juve now, read at Channel4, well i actually understand Di Vaio and Miccoli, Del Piero's position has now pushed two players away, Del Piero is becoming bigger than the club in a sort of way. Its not DP's fault, but he is almost overvalued at Juve.

Well well, who cares as long as we got Zlatan to replace at least one of them, and i actually think its better this year, with one good sub and one bench material like Zalayeta, then it might not be problems like this anymore. I always said last year that Di Vaio and Miccoli is to good to be subs for Trez and DP.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Yep, his temperament was awesome. And his belief in himself makes him the kind of player Juve need especially in times when our heads start to fall. And now that we dont have Davids, i think Micco would be just the kind of player who'd inject fighting qualities in to a game, that may not be going well for us. As a player too, i dont doubt his talents. He can go on to become really really good at the highest level.
that's what i'll miss from micco's departure

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
You just described Ibrahimovic to a T.

And oh yes, Zlatan is 10 times the player that Miccoli could ever hope to be.

In case anyone hasn't figured it out, I am not a fan of Miccoli at all, and think he's vastly over-rated. Glad to see him go, but as a Viola supporter as well, he's still going to give me headaches.

Mar 14, 2004
If someone asks me a hundred times:
You have a choice, Zlatan Ibrahimovic or Fabrizio Miccoli.
I would tell them, a hundred times over, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. In fact, I would write those 100 responses down on paper, get them notarized, and have them recorded in my local city's book of deeds, that's how confident i am of my respnse.
Zlatan is a one in a million type of talent. He's strong, fast, big, posesses incredible skill in every department imaginable, he's proven himself with club AND country, and he's still only 23 years old.
Meanwhile, Mighty Mouse is 25, a complainer, and had a great season 2 years ago with the mighty Perugia.
"What's that Serge, did you say Real madrid??"
No, I said Perugia.
there's an old saying in sports that goes:
"Beware players who put up good numbers on bad teams"
The "Italian Romario". give me a fukkin break. If I were Romario, i would fly to Italy, b1tchslap whoever gave Miccoli that moniker, and then I would kick Miccoli's ass on principle alone.
Ugh, good riddance fabrizio. and please, for once, live up to your word and seriously consider not coming back.
And you people want to sacrifice DP for this runt? Are you kidding? Granted, DP isn't the player he used to be, but you don't replace him with someone who's proven nothing. No, they already have his replacement now, and his name happens to be the brilliant Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Man,are you my twin brother? :) You stoled words from my mouth....:thumb: RESPECT!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Man,are you my twin brother? :) You stoled words from my mouth....:thumb: RESPECT!
"Barkuss, (darth vader sounds).........I am your father......(darth vader sounds)"

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

I would tell them, a hundred times over, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. In fact, I would write those 100 responses down on paper, get them notarized, and have them recorded in my local city's book of deeds, that's how confident i am of my respnse.

Zlatan is a one in a million type of talent. He's strong, fast, big, posesses incredible skill in every department imaginable, he's proven himself with club AND country, and he's still only 23 years old.

Meanwhile, Mighty Mouse is 25, a complainer, and had a great season 2 years ago with the mighty Perugia.

No, I said Perugia.

The "Italian Romario". give me a fukkin break. If I were Romario, i would fly to Italy, b1tchslap whoever gave Miccoli that moniker, and then I would kick Miccoli's ass on principle alone.

Ugh, good riddance fabrizio. and please, for once, live up to your word and seriously consider not coming back.

And you people want to sacrifice DP for this runt? Are you kidding? Granted, DP isn't the player he used to be, but you don't replace him with someone who's proven nothing. No, they already have his replacement now, and his name happens to be the brilliant Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
I couldn't have said that better .Great post.maybe allitle too hard on Micco,but i agree with the comparisons to Dp and Zlatan!
ZLATAN!!!:cool:

Simply great post!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Harsh? Maybe.

But I don't like him, I don't like his game, I think his size is a hinderance in the tightly compacted and physical style of Serie A, and I don't like the sense of entitlement that he feels he deserves for accomplishing, oh, not much, to tell you the truth.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

No, I said Perugia.

Well Zlatan is a great player but Juve could have played with Miccoli and Zlatan
Zlatan is better than Trez and Miccoli is far better than DP and if you think different than you don`t recognize his talent and the fact that DP isnt the player he used to be
I`m not saying play Micco-Trez instead of Zlatan. I`m saying play Micco-Zlatan instead of DP who has past his prime and will never be what he was

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

Well Zlatan is a great player but Juve could have played with Miccoli and Zlatan
Zlatan is better than Trez and Miccoli is far better than DP and if you think different than you don`t recognize his talent and the fact that DP isnt the player he used to be
I`m not saying play Micco-Trez instead of Zlatan. I`m saying play Micco-Zlatan instead of DP who has past his prime and will never be what he was
Miccol as well won't ever be what Del Piero was. A bad Del Piero is still more capable of doing brilliant things than a good Miccoli.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

Well, then if I don't see his talent, then I'm not alone in this assumption, or else he would have been a lot more than a 4th striker last year, and Juve wouldn't have needed to go out and buy their future #10 in Ibrahimovic this year.

I recognize full well that DP isn't the player he used to be. However, this year, I sense something different in him. I sense a player who is willing to work within the limitations that are in front of him now, and I feel that we will see a transformation in his game, much like the way that Baggio did during the middle of his career.

Call Del Piero a lot of things if you like, but don't call him stupid. Stubborn? Maybe, but all great athletes need time to adjust their style because they may have lost a step. the technique and the footwork is still there. Now with a true force like Zlatan helping him out, this could free up all new possibilites for Alex.

Don't forget, they have strengthened the squad immensly this summer, bringing in young, fresh blood in the midfield, and with the maturation of Oliveira on the wing or even as a situational striker if need be, there will be a lot of pressure taken off of him.

Give the man time. He, at least, from the fans point of view, deserves that. Now, I don't want to sound like a Del Piero apologist, because anyone on here who knows me knows that I'm the complete opposite, but this squad was re-built practically from the ground up to tailor the type of style that will not only suit Coach Capello, but DP as well.

A little patience is an awfully small price to pay.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

No, I said Perugia.

:LOL: Good stuff Serge.

I always was sceptical of the fact that Miccoli was scoring for such a weak team, and I wondered if he could produce the same with Juve. In all honesty though, I'm not sure if Fabrizio was given enough opportunities to show his worth, but he'd probably not be much better than last year. That said, I'm glad Zlatan was bought this year. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Well, then if I don't see his talent, then I'm not alone in this assumption, or else he would have been a lot more than a 4th striker last year, and Juve wouldn't have needed to go out and buy their future #10 in Ibrahimovic this year.

I recognize full well that DP isn't the player he used to be. However, this year, I sense something different in him. I sense a player who is willing to work within the limitations that are in front of him now, and I feel that we will see a transformation in his game, much like the way that Baggio did during the middle of his career.

Call Del Piero a lot of things if you like, but don't call him stupid. Stubborn? Maybe, but all great athletes need time to adjust their style because they may have lost a step. the technique and the footwork is still there. Now with a true force like Zlatan helping him out, this could free up all new possibilites for Alex.

Don't forget, they have strengthened the squad immensly this summer, bringing in young, fresh blood in the midfield, and with the maturation of Oliveira on the wing or even as a situational striker if need be, there will be a lot of pressure taken off of him.

Give the man time. He, at least, from the fans point of view, deserves that. Now, I don't want to sound like a Del Piero apologist, because anyone on here who knows me knows that I'm the complete opposite, but this squad was re-built practically from the ground up to tailor the type of style that will not only suit Coach Capello, but DP as well.

A little patience is an awfully small price to pay.
I sure hope you're right about Alex. Frankly, I don't know what to expect of him. If one more knock on the knees comes up, then he will probably not live up to expectations again. But Alex in some respects is the key to the team, considering he is our Captain, and history shows us that when Alex is on, the team is on fire.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I sure hope you're right about Alex. Frankly, I don't know what to expect of him. If one more knock on the knees comes up, then he will probably not live up to expectations again. But Alex in some respects is the key to the team, considering he is our Captain, and history shows us that when Alex is on, the team is on fire.
The era of him scoring 20 goals is probably over.

However, a new era of scoring between 12-15 goals a year, while picking up a ton of assists, and in general, making the players around him better, in my opinion, is about to begin, in my significantly less than humble opinion.

Its possible. Very possible.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

The era of him scoring 20 goals is probably over.

However, a new era of scoring between 12-15 goals a year, while picking up a ton of assists, and in general, making the players around him better, in my opinion, is about to begin, in my significantly less than humble opinion.

Its possible. Very possible.
Hopefully true, but whenever he tries to perform as a playmaker, he fails miserably. The C.L. Milan final is evidence for this, as well as other games I've seen. But if he can finally adjust to playing away from goal, then that would be very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)