Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

I've been following Zlatan's career for years and I don't see why he can't play with Trez. He's an excellent passer, just look at all the assists he's made in the Swedish NT, strong, great on the head, he trails back to help the midfield and is a hell of alot more alert than Trez in the general gameplay :) Combined with the Frenchmen's lethal ability in front of goal, I can't wait for the season to start!

Now, that's just silly.
That's what I like about Zlatan; he can play in tandem with either Trezeguet or Del Piero, or in a trident with both of them.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I just read an interview in Gazzetta.it with Miccoli and he said that hes very dissapointed with the move, and that Juve prefer Del Piero over him, he says that he never ask for the move...
They ask him if that he would like to come to Juve again ahd he sai... "I don't know..."

Bye, bye Miccoli

I HATE YOU MOGGI!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This really is a case of sour grapes. I just hope Miccoli doesnt rub off on Enzo. Coz i really want to see Maresca at Juve again. As much as i do Miccoli.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I can just imagine both of them having a cry in the Viola dressing room, then Chiellini will come along and get convinced that we're a team of bandits and conartists... :groan:

dammit, I like Miccoli and it saddens me to see him lashing out like this...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
As much as I like miccoli, I dont think its such a bad move for him or juve to let him go this season. He'll get lots of playing time, and if he scores against juve then I'll consider it a half goal.
So I have nothin against Moggi at all, I actually praise him for his moves. Capello,Emerson,Kapo,Cannavaro and Zlatan. Well done.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Oh,after a good nap....it was a good day,Zlatan and Canna......Micco left(thanks GOD,I dont have listen YOU all about his marbless skills and talent....that goes for Maresca,the will end their careers with "hot prospects" label....time will show that they are not Juve material as I were saying whole last season).....I was hopeing that Fiorentina would be crazy enough and buy Treze from us. Moggi has created my "nearly"(read: Treze) perfect Juventus,well....Janku could arrive also but he would ended sitting on the bench. Onley thing for me to do now is to shake Moggis hand and say: "Fasten Your Seatbelts boys and girls,we are taking-off ":D
:undecide: I'll laugh my guts of if you're right, if Enzo and Micco will turn out to be just average players... Time will show what happens...

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
according to the channel 4, miccoli really doesn't want to be sacrificed, i feel bad for him !!!

from the interview, it sounds like he hates juve now !!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Miccoli shines in Italy test
Wednesday 1 September, 2004

Marcello Lippi has tested out the 4-4-2 system he aims to use against Norway and the stars were Fabrizio Miccoli and Bernardo Corradi.

The Coach had revealed this week that he would be going back to the more solid tactical system following the 2-0 defeat in his debut against Iceland.

“This match had some positive signals,” said Lippi, “as in these three days at the training camp the players have given 100 per cent.”

With Alessandro Del Piero still out of full training due to a muscular problem, today joined by Milan defender Alessandro Nesta with a similar issue, the front two for this test were Fabrizio Miccoli and Alberto Gilardino.

“Nesta has worked a great deal with Milan over the last week, so I was the one who asked that he be rested. As for Del Piero, there are still a few physical problems, but I expect him to resume full training tomorrow.”

However, time is running out if the Juventus captain is to be part of the starting eleven against Norway. His place is increasingly moving towards Miccoli, who only today revealed the rivalry between them in Turin.

This opening 50-minute mini-encounter ended 5-0 for the Azzurri and the star was Miccoli, who bagged a brace around goals from Stefano Fiore and debutantes Gilardino and Daniele De Rossi. Intriguingly, Gianluca Zambrotta was fielded on the wing rather than as a fullback.

In the second half of the match against the Under-18 side, Lippi changed to a more powerful partnership of Luca Toni and Bernardo Corradi. The Valencia forward was on form with a hat-trick in the 7-1 result, while the other scorers were Toni, Matteo Ferrari, Zauli and Aimo Diana.

Italy A 5-0 Italy U18

Scorers: Miccoli (2), Fiore, Gilardino, De Rossi

Italy A: Buffon; Bonera, Legrottaglie, Materazzi, Favalli; Fiore, Gattuso, De Rossi, Zambrotta; Miccoli, Gilardino

Italy B 7-1 Italy U18

Scorers: Corradi (3), Toni, Ferrari, Zauli, Diana

Italy B: Pelizzoli; Oddo, Legrottaglie, Ferrari, Zauri; Diana, Blasi, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Corradi, Toni

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I am still stunned by our selling Miccoli. Our team is complete as long as we don't have one single injury all year. Like that is going to happen. Del Piero and Trezeguet are often injured, so I guess Zalayeta will be making 30 Serie A appearances this year. Fvk, were fvked

Aug 26, 2003
very interesting.. do you guys think Miccoli will start against Norway and Del Piero will sit on the bench??

hmm.. so much i like Miccoli, Del Piero is my hero and i want him to play, but he has to improve and show his worth!!

hmm... why is Cannavaro not in the team?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Juventus 4-3 Fiorentina (Trez, DP, Zlatan, Emo / Chiellini, Mic, Enzo )
what an irony??

all OUR players that we let them go.... :wallbang:

i am soooo PISSED with that miccoli move! :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i liked so much micco....
he was good.

poor micco.
i think he was quite bittered but yet,what he saod,that we wanted ale instead of him,was stupid.

it's obvious ale is staying till the end with juve....
his place is in juve.but....juve had room for both of them.it's a shame he left

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)