Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (3 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i liked miccoli , but always i had a feeling that he had no future with juve the same devaio , i dont know why , maybe the style of play dont suit them

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I almost sure that Moggi has added somekind of a clause to our viola players. I think its basicly a loan, but he just wanted the money right now to buy some players. Dont worry we'll get them back

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
I almost sure that Moggi has added somekind of a clause to our viola players. I think its basicly a loan, but he just wanted the money right now to buy some players. Dont worry we'll get them back
You are absolutely right, dont worry if there is someone who knows what they are doing, then it is Juve and Moggi. He is smart and takes advantage of viola's interesst in Maresca and Miccoli. Im sure they will come back. And Juve would make some money on them too instead of just loaning them out as a gift.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
bad move! trez and del piero miss a lot of football during the season and zlatan is enough upfront. yes olivera and kapo can play upfront also, but i think miccoli had to start this season. our captain is the player he once was and if juve want to actually compete against quality sides like milan, real, barca, arsenal, inter, roma, united...we have to have good depth.

my only real concern is that miccoli and maresca wont want to return to juve after the way moggi has treated them. Especially Maresca...its a real joke seeing what moggi has done with him.

and if money is the issue, there was zalayeta to sell, iuliano, pessotto, montero, tacchinardi, camoranesi...all players who should have gone before miccoli and maresca.

Illidian

Aug 24, 2004
Well, The only positive side to Miccoli's transfer is that he can now show the whole world, if he is that good or not, cause with all honesty and to be fair he never impressed at juve at all when given the chance, may be this deal is done for the good of him, still a very bad dumb transfer :mad:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Adrian, I see your point.

I CANNOT BELIEVE Moggi let go of Miccoli, Maresca, and Chiellini. Of the current team, several elements should be transferred out before giving up such promising young talents. Namely:

DEFENDERS: Alessandro Birindelli, Mark Iuliano, Nicola Legrottaglie, Paolo Montero, Gianluca Pessotto, Igor Tudor.

That would leave us with Fabio Cannavaro, Ciro Ferrara, Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrota, Jonathan Zebina, add Chiellini and may be Bonera and you have a very good defense.

MIDDLEFIELDERS: Mauro German Camoranesi, Narcisse Olivier Kapo Obou

Tha would leave us with: Alessio Tacchinardi, Stephen Appiah, Manuele Blasi, Ferreira Emerson, Pavel Nedved, Ruben Olivera, add Maresca and Jankulovski

FORWARDS: Alessandro Del Piero, Marcelo Danubio Zalayeta

That would leave us with: David Trezeguet, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, add Miccoli

Xziz

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Off topic Q. but how much have Viola spent?
Viola has payd juve 7 m€ for miccoli....

imo Moggi did a good job, we really needed the money, and Miccoli wanted to go after we got zlatan, its all gonna be fine...!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He will be back, in a year or 2 when Del Piero really does nothing....then he will be a great lineup with Zlatan. I think it is good for him to gain experience at the Viola, as he will be in the starting eleven all season, a thing he will not have at Juventus this year.

I think Moggi knows what he is doing and Capello too, they both know what is Miccoli and know how much he is good for the team....now it is Del Piero and then it is Micco

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
1. Del Piero, Trezeguet, Miccoli, DiVaio and Zayaleta.

Or

2. Del Piero, Trezeguet, Zlatan and Zayaleta.

Call me pessimistic, but i think for the long season we have to endure, id much rather prefer a balanced attack as the one above. (ie. #1)

Our new lineup is potent no doubt, but 3 players (with due respect to Zayaleta, i dont expect him to have an important role to play) cannot sustain such a long season, and this is why giving Miccoli up has turned out to be a very critical move. We had a lot more balance and depth last year, which is very crucial to our plans.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
ok.. zlatan came in right.. that would only be a threat to trezeguet's position in the first team, not Miccoli.. zlatan's arrival means that trez "OR" zlatan would start.. and it would be stupid to play them side by side.. what if DP gets injured (as usual) this season..?? there is no one who could replace him in the current squad imo..

our attacking tactic or way of play is like this..

------------------------------------------Striker (target man)

------------------------------forward (maestro)

------------- the rest of the midfield comes behind them

this is juve's standard way of attacking.. it's been like this for years.. since baggio's days AFAIR.. with Miccoli around.. he can play as a maestro (if DP is absent) or as a right wing 9when DP's around).. he's a valuable player ffs.. juve should have sold camo and one of the other losers that we have, if it was a case of money that is needed to bring zlatan...

it's a fvckin bad move i say.. :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why not Del Piero, Trezeguet, Zlatan, Miccoli and Di Vaio?...

I know, I know... the money :groan:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Why not Del Piero, Trezeguet, Zlatan, Miccoli and Di Vaio?...

I know, I know... the money :groan:
read my post above gray.. if you haven't yet..

nice sig btw.. :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)