Metal (1 Viewer)

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #221
    Yeeeah!!!! is hansi Kursh!!! :p

I was toolazy in that moment to search for his name.

Hansi is th one!.

I love the way he sings!!. Is a powerfull voice but distorioned and melodic!

I love it!

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #223
    Ugghhhh...

well i have a cd with their best songs....

They are a cd selling machine, but i really dont know why.. i mean,,, all their cds... ALL are the same. They always use the same formula for all the songs. To tell you the truth, thay have more or less 4 formulas.. one for each kind of song,.,, and repeait it again and again.

The composer of the band is Timo Tolkii and he do amost everything in the band... when composing,,,so all the sogs sounds almost the same!. IM not a fan of them because of that.

That fat bastard Tolkki is VERY fast with the guitar though.

OK my favs songs:

-Speed Of light: My fave song definitely.
    -A million light-years away
    -Find your own voice
    -Eagle heart and hunting high and low (are almost the same shit)
    -Black diamond

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    I love their balads... that's what I more like...
    venus in the morning, 4000 rainy nights, the abyss of your eyes, coming home, before the winter... falling into fantasy, dream with me ... all the stuff.

I love kotipelto's voice.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #225
    Well, i think he sings cool.. but there is something that i dont like,, i dont what it is!.

Hey try "Speed of light"

that song is amazing!! i simply love it!! i can listen to that song over an over!!.

Its so fast that make sme feel hyper!!. :)

Jajaja in my driving test, i was using that song... and i had to calm down myself because i was pressing too much the accel and the teacher was calling my attention.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #226
    Dudes and dudettes.........

You have to listen to 2 guys... one named "Michale angelo" and the other named "alejandro silva".

This guys are true masters of the guitar......and play excellent... Michael angelo is just FAST, and a guy told me that he have the guiness recird of the fastest guitar player on earth. The guy is fabulous,, you have to listen to him.

I downloaded the brand new Daita´s solo album "Direct chord"... well, the album is just cool!! I was waiting his usual heavry rock songs... but he tried something different with electronik musik combined with metal....something eweird but cool, and he is coll as always.

Listen to a alejandro silva´s song called "80"........
    It just let me breathless!!! all the feeling of the 80´s heavy metalñ in this song!!!

way to go SILVA!!

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #228
    Man.. liste to the songs i mentioned baove.

Hey listen Alejandro Silva too!!. He is a chilean guitarrist. He have played alongside Vai and Malsteem in some occations.

Try that song called "80" from his album "Dios Eol"

Its cool!

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #230
    I have eard rumours that they are going to finally split up.

A friend of mine who likes the band a lot.. told me that... and he olñd me too that strato will not do a tour to go with their last cd.

It surelly means something.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #232
    Reccomendation:

Listen to Iron maiden last CD!!! "Dance of Death"

Its very very cool!! I love iron maiden!!! Thay are so old and are still rocking!!.

I dont know if this is true... but i heard that Maybe.... and a BIG maybe there...... Iron maiden will come to panama in january!!!! :cheesy:

Ill investigate more about it!!!! :D yes yes yes!!

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #234
    ++ [ originally posted by Painless_cry ] ++
    wow, that would be really good for you.

and it's about what you talked about, about the strato break-up :(
    rumours are now official in the forum
    Oh my!!!

Well, i heard that from a friend who likes strato a lot.

well.............. if they took the decition to not do a tour for their last cd... it was obvious that something was wrong.

Well, a big power metal band have dissapeared.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    and the rumours are that tt is checking for a finnish drummer and a german vocalist, i don't know who they are. but it's probaply getting hectic since they are supposed to play in spain in february and the gig is not cancelled (at least yet). and i haven't seen a single note on jari's future with the band, so i take it as his staying with timo and jens.
    hope that it's a new start for the band, and for kotipelto who can now completely concentrate on his solo stuff. and michael got his kids, so obviously he wants to be with them.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #238
    Yeap.. but you think that they will have time to find 32 new members... including a vocal...and be ready for february??

In the Stratovarius site.. u can find a lot of news, specially i the forums :D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    their forum must be a best in the world in creating lots of threads concerning the same issue, in finnish strato-talk there is like 5 threads of speculation about who the new members will be :D
    but i believe it's not too difficult for tolkki to find new guys if in hurry, because of that new contract with sanctuary, but let's wait and see

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    I'm in the forum and in one week the forum got like 200 new members, since the "breakup" was official...

people is getting crazy for kiske, they want kiske... I don't want this guy!!!

I heard that TT didn't let Koti contribute with his own lyrics or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)