Metal (4 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
lol. what kind of metal moonspell is? and what do you listen?

do you like going to metal concerts? headbangind? drinking till unconsciousness? what?

hydde, that stratovarius site sucks. they have no pics of that girl. ****. from the pic you posted it looks like she has noce legs. i like her. hope they will come lithuania, i'll go to see them and hope that she will wear a mini skirt that day. but i probably will be too drunk to notice. good thing about the metal is that beer is cheap during them.

why am i not sleeping. it's 3/24 am :undecide:

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #263
    I dont visit that stratovarius site that much.... i dont like it either, they are not my fav band but i have some songs of them...

About the girl... i dont like her.. i find her kind of ugly...

hey but yeah, they have some pics of her in that site!! search again!!:(

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Yup, Mike Romeo.

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    lol. what kind of metal moonspell is? and what do you listen?
    Moonspell could be put in that gothic metal category. I mostly listen thrash and death, some traditional, power, doom, progressive and black metal.

do you like going to metal concerts? headbangind? drinking till unconsciousness? what?
    Oh yes. Came to think of it, I saw Strato last year twice and first time I was almost asleep, not boring but alcohol doing it's tricks. Second time, all I remeber is Tolkki's red shirt. :cool:

hydde, that stratovarius site sucks. they have no pics of that girl. ****. from the pic you posted it looks like she has noce legs. i like her. hope they will come lithuania, i'll go to see them and hope that she will wear a mini skirt that day. but i probably will be too drunk to notice. good thing about the metal is that beer is cheap during them.
    You didn't see these?
    http://www.stratovarius.com/article/miss_k_1.jpg
    http://www.stratovarius.com/article/miss_k_2.jpg
    http://www.stratovarius.com/article/miss_k_3.jpg
    http://www.stratovarius.com/article/miss_k_4.jpg
    http://www.stratovarius.com/article/miss_k_5.jpg

And have a nice time waiting 'em, -05 they'll have world tour so propably then. :D

why am i not sleeping. it's 3/24 am :undecide:
    3:39 and I'm watching Australian Open...

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Moonspell could be put in that gothic metal category. I mostly listen thrash and death, some traditional, power, doom, progressive and black metal.
    alma matar was gothic? i didnt think so. though their new stuff is too much goth. i hate goths. esp. girls. i laughed at them dancing in that moonspell show

Oh yes. Came to think of it, I saw Strato last year twice and first time I was almost asleep, not boring but alcohol doing it's tricks. Second time, all I remeber is Tolkki's red shirt. :cool:
    you know what. i seem to like you. shame you're not a girl :down: or are you??? :extatic:

no :lazy:

i wont wait. she isnt that good after all. only the first pic is nice.

3:39 and I'm watching Australian Open...
    im sitting by my computer!!! i have to get up at 9 in the morning. :lazy: but im not sleepy. because i slept until 5pm today :undecide: gotta love that beer. :D

the gravity always wins..

you guys like therion?

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #266
    Yup, Mike Romeo.
    Cool!! i like some songs of Symphony X...

That is a big plus for kotipeltos disc!!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Actually this doesn't make any sense, I should have said that I mostly listen thrash and death, but everything else also goy yhe spot.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Cool!! i like some songs of Symphony X...

That is a big plus for kotipeltos disc!!
    Well, he was in first Kotipelto album too. I just don't remember on which tracks.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #269
    I listened some songs of therion but i dont remeber their names :p

tyhey dont have a song called "the headless game"??

ah no,, that is edguy i think.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #270

Well, he was in first Kotipelto album too. I just don't remember on which tracks.
    MMm, i didnt knew that.. but i know that the album is called "Kotipelton".

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    alma matar was gothic? i didnt think so. though their new stuff is too much goth. i hate goths. esp. girls. i laughed at them dancing in that moonspell show
    Well, their newer stuff is and I generalized that. I co-sign the thing about goths. Actually I once went out with one gothic girl, excellent sex but that's it.

you know what. i seem to like you. shame you're not a girl :down: or are you??? :extatic:
    Read above and keep in mind that I'm not a lesbian (or bi for that matter) :D

im sitting by my computer!!! i have to get up at 9 in the morning. :lazy: but im not sleepy. because i slept until 5pm today :undecide: gotta love that beer. :D
    But it's already monday and I've to keep late b-day party with my friend. Good excuse to get drunk. :cool:

you guys like therion?
    Again one of those bands which I'm not very keen of but if I hear it somewhere won't be annoyed.

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

:LOL:

maybe true.
    I dont liked too much kotipelto after all... his voice is nothjing out f this wolrd...as he dont have a good technique... he just screams most of the time instead of singing with style...and u cant perceive this in almost all his strato songs. Anyways... lets hope that this new girl will do the work.
    I always loved Kotipelto, his voice was the thing that more surprised of Strato, I'm a huge fan of his voice, I don't care if he screams or whatever, he always sound great.

Timo Tolkki is now a drunk man with a metal band, cool huh?

MissK is quite good looking, but a little to "evil" for strato ;)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    me likes metal but i'm not inlove with it
    symphonic metal is awesome
    you guys don't mention Blind Guardian, they kick ass
    my bf calls it the "LOTR music" because it sounds kinda like old battle music but i like it
    i also like Slayer, that's like the only death metal that i can listen to and well Cradle of Filth sometimes ...

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Problem I've with BG is that they are inconsistent, some good albums some not so good albums. Best Tolkien influenced metal act IMO is Summoning.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #280
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    me likes metal but i'm not inlove with it
    symphonic metal is awesome
    you guys don't mention Blind Guardian, they kick ass
    my bf calls it the "LOTR music" because it sounds kinda like old battle music but i like it
    i also like Slayer, that's like the only death metal that i can listen to and well Cradle of Filth sometimes ...
    Oh shit!!!! Blind Guardian... "A NIGHT AT THE OPERA"

What a fokin cool cd!!!! I have it and it just kick asssssss!!!!!!

Thank u for remembering them,,, ill listen to them right now.

My favs songs of that cd are "battlefield" and "precious jersalen" and "under the ice" and a lot more... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)