Metal (20 Viewers)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
i'm having big doubts about kiske. think of it, kiske and tolkki in the same band. it just won't work if even the personalities of two timos didn't fit in the band.

okay, i'm currently reading imperiumi board, and some guy wrote that there was in kiske's website a newsflash where kiske was being asked to join a well-known finnish metalband. don't know about that since i haven't seen it, but who knows.. and kiske's guestbook is filled with please join strato/don't join strato messages :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #242
    MMm so it seems that M Kiske is the one that they are looking.....

lets se what happens.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Painless_cry ] ++
    I read that tolkki is even thinking about a female singer, I think that would be better than have kiske in the band
    \m/ DORO \m/ :cool:

but yes, timo has released the statement in which he says there's no truth to kiske-rumour. and about that gig in february - they'll play with the old line-up.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #247
    I know, i have heard about her... but i dont have listened any song yet... dont know why.

Gimme the best 5 songss of her.... (fast songs if possible)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    argh, hard to say since i don't have any of her albums, but try "angels with dirty faces", "i am what i am" or "under the gun" from her debut solo.
    or "rock on" or "i had too much to dream" from her second album.
    and then there is also band called warlock (her band before goin solo), and what i'd recommend are from "triumph and agony" album - "all we are", "three minute warning" or "touch of evil"
    hopefully some those will do the trick

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    So Kotipelto is replaced by Aurora K singer. :confused:
    Somewhat unknown band to me (that AK) only name is familiar. So propably I won't be saying anything about her.

Drummer, good and bad acquisition. Well actually only a good one but I don't even want to think what can happen on tours with 2xJohansson. :cool:

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #251
    Hey but... wait a minute.... Sytrato have already found the new members??

i dont know their names!!

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #252
    The new vocalist of strato is a girl???? :dazed:

it sounds interesting ;)

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    also here! well, that's the new chick, she's pretty but she looks a little poser on those pics. But i mostly care about her voice.

Yes, the album is mixed, now comes the mastering and the video.

Kotipelto will have a successful career as a solo, Strato is going downfall and Tolkki has got nuts.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #257
    ++ [ originally posted by Painless_cry ] ++

Kotipelto will have a successful career as a solo, Strato is going downfall and Tolkki has got nuts.
    :LOL:

maybe true.
    I dont liked too much kotipelto after all... his voice is nothjing out f this wolrd...as he dont have a good technique... he just screams most of the time instead of singing with style...and u cant perceive this in almost all his strato songs. Anyways... lets hope that this new girl will do the work.

post some links to those pics, i want to see more of that girl.

do you think lp is metal?

Hey!!!
    What are u doing in my dominions, u earthdweller!!! Go away! :fero: ;)

j/k

well.. just put in google "stratovarius" and ull find their official site... there they have her pics :)

About Linking park being metal.... come on... hell no. They are a kind of rap/electronic/rock. I dont know their genre. Some people call it "Nu-Metal"... where NU comes from "new".

But they are not metal... not even near... the only thing that they can be compared with metal is that they use distortion in their crappy riffs ;)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Hey!!!
    What are u doing in my dominions, u earthdweller!!! Go away! :fero: ;)
    i know no one would attend my thread about radiohead so i came here. you like moonspell?

About Linking park being metal.... come on... hell no. They are a kind of rap/electronic/rock . I dont know their genre. Some people call it "Nu-Metal"... where NU comes from "new".

But they are not metal... not even near... the only thing that they can be compared with metal is that they use distortion in their crappy riffs ;)
    think "crap" is a better word. i just asked cause i think i some of this thread posters talking in lp thrad as well.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #259
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

i know no one would attend my thread about radiohead so i came here. you like moonspell?

think "crap" is a better word. i just asked cause i think i some of this thread posters talking in lp thrad as well.
    I just have heard one song of moenspell called "alma matter" and is evry cool.

About LP.. to tell u the truth, they could not be bad.. but are very averaged for me..as their songs are almost the same..all.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    you like moonspell?
    Moonspell's latest album is, well not excellent, but good at least. Tho, I don't listen to that type of metal that much.

painless, you know on how many tracks Romeo play on that upcoming Kotipelto?

And as for LP - pop with distorted guitars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)