Metal (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This juve Forum have headbangers???

I want to know if someone listen to metal here people?? and talk about you favorites bands/songs too!!

well i listen all kind of music: latin musik, pop, trance when im in parties,,,and sometimes when in have nothing, and when i say nothing , is nothing to do....classical musik.

But my fav genre is metal,,,specifically melodik metal and this are one of mi favs bands.

-Angra: this brazilian band simply rock...is my fav of all times, they play a neo classical rock,with latin influence, simply astonishing,very good solos, very melodic fast guitars,,,sounds like rpg/anime music. Try this song people: "Nothing to Say".
they sing in english of couse.

-Rhapsody: This one is from Italy, very good too. They combine the classical european music, with heavy metal of course, it reminds me dungeons and dragons kind of music,,music with nordic choirs. Try "wisdom of the kings"

-Stratovarius: The Finland band of major influence. A very good band, one of the most famous in our days. try: "Speed of light".

--Symphony X: The most famous band of USA in the genre. They play metal heavily influenced by classical music. I love this band. Try "tearing down the world".

-X Japan: The most famous Metal band of japan. The first time i listened this band i was shocked,a very very good one. They play melodik metal of the 80´s but sounds excellent, the vocalist is not the best in the world but they are good. The guitarrist "Hyde" is excellent. Try "Silent Jealousy", they have a crazy song called "art of life" that is 29 minutes lenght, in my opinion, totally a masterpiece.
Sadly this band exist no more.

-Iron maiden(England): Yeah dude, the old lady of metal. I dont have to say anything about this band . They are the kings of melodik metal. Almost all the bands of our days are influenced by this band. Try: "Aces High" , "Hallowed by the name".

-Helloween: another old one. together , with maiden, were the first in play this genre. Try "Sole Survivor" , "I want out".

i like a lot more like nettalika , megadeth, blind guardian(german) and so on.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    i like red hot...i was the last month in a show of red hot,,,very good. but is not my passion.
    i love punk,,,long ago i was a punk roker,,,but that musik became to simple for me,,,and began to listen melodik.
    i like nox, the old offsprings, millencolin and strungout, lag wagon

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Weed Alien ] ++
    dud, is Metallica consider as metal? or sumthing else?
    of course! they were very good!,
    im talking about the metallika of the 80´s....the 90´s metallika was more pop.

and they not play melodik, they play trash metal, thats the name of the met´s genre.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    METALLICA

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh...... The best band ever.

Metallica have covered several music styles, but their first one were very much metal. Reports also say that their new album is going to sound like their old metal albums, we'll see. "...And Justice For All" is their album thats know for being very trash metal.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    we hope that the new album will sound like "and justice"

i really love "one" , that song must be a classic of metal!!.

Hydde_Kitty

Apr 2, 2003
    I like metal too.....

angra, iron maiden, etc...

:D

I'm very young, but that doesn't matter.
    One of the things that I really want to do is to see a live concert...but I'm too young and in my country...nobody wants to come...:down:

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Bu I do Mista president!!!!

Melodic metal till the end!!!
    =)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    its beyond me why anyone would like this sort of music I'm afraid. Its all just shouting and screaming to my ears :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    its beyond me why anyone would like this sort of music I'm afraid. Its all just shouting and screaming to my ears :D
    There are only some types of Metal where the singer screams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)