Messi vs C.Ronaldo (46 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
To me it's always been simple, I've seen many teams shut down Messi, including us, but I've never seen any team shut down Ronaldo. When in doubt he will come up with something new to hurt the opposition, while Messi will keep trying to ticki-taka his way out of trouble over and over again.

Messi is a one trick pony, Pele is right.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
To me it's always been simple, I've seen many teams shut down Messi, including us, but I've never seen any team shut down Ronaldo. When in doubt he will come up with something new to hurt the opposition, while Messi will keep trying to ticki-taka his way out of trouble over and over again.

Messi is a one trick pony, Pele is right.
That is such a bunch of nonsense you just wrote there and you know it yourself. Its not even close to true. At least have the decency to point out Ronaldo's flaws as well if your going down that route.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Well this needs to be rectified next season....
rvm.png
Ronaldos stats will probably never reach messis again purely because we dont play anything like barcelona and stop attacking after one goal while barcelona plays the same way every year. Would love to see messis stats playing for Juventus when were crossing balls into the box for hes midget head to score:). Ronaldo can fit any team Messi cant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)