Merih Demiral (70 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Lol, what idiots are working at Juve
Last year we tried an experiment with an amateur coach this year it is with a amateur sporting director

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we will get Milenkovic
And milenkovic is also waiting for Juve offer from West ham United was rejected by Fiorentina the only problem is we can't loan plus obligation type of deal for him

Jun 16, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

Last year we tried an experiment with an amateur coach this year it is with a amateur sporting director

- - - Updated - - -

And milenkovic is also waiting for Juve offer from West ham United was rejected by Fiorentina the only problem is we can't loan plus obligation type of deal for him
We can, players usually renew for certain constructions. Let’s see

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yes we have the ever reliable Rugani for an important champions league clash to fill in unless we sign milenkovic/Romagnoli I am not happy with our decision to sell Demiral
You don't understand the context. Nobody will buy Rugani and even if someone does, it will be shit cash, he's not worth that much. You can only sell if there are buyers.

I'm not happy myself that Demiral is being sold but I predicted it months ago - he's an easy plusvalenza, it's hard to find an easier one in this squad.

Besides, he wants to be a starter, Rugani won't bitch about sitting on the bench. It makes a lot of difference.

My assumption is that we'd never sell him if it wasn't for books being red from top to bottom.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You don't understand the context. Nobody will buy Rugani and even if someone does, it will be shit cash, he's not worth that much. You can only sell if there are buyers.

I'm not happy myself that Demiral is being sold but I predicted it months ago - he's an easy plusvalenza, it's hard to find an easier one in this squad.

Besides, he wants to be a starter, Rugani won't bitch about sitting on the bench. It makes a lot of difference.

My assumption is that we'd never sell him if it wasn't for books being red from top to bottom.
See with Chiellini who is injury prone and bonucci in the last stages of their career I am not comfortable to see Rugani being the fourth choice centre back if it happens to be a key champions league fixture and I know that there are no buyers for him but we still can loan him out and sign milkenovic

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We don't have money to buy Locatelli and you are expecting replacement for Demiral it is Rugani and Dragusin to help us in crucial champions league fixtures
Did Demiral really help us in those though?

Last I remember, he had a real shitter v Porto.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Smart move by Atalanta. They always sell player when the value near their peak and buy someone who has talent but value is a bit drop for some reason.

Romero value is very high now while Demiral value is reduced because ACL injury 1.5 season ago. Its quite normal for some player after ACL injury to have some muscle issue and he must fight with top CB Chiellini, De Ligt, Bonucci for a spot. But people could argue Demiral is a better defender and potential before last season

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I really think Demiral will go and Dragusin will be our 5th CB

De Ligt, Chielini, Bonucci, Milenkovic and Dragusin with Danilo can play as CB too if there are no other option
If we don't get Milenkovic then we will see Rugani as backup CB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)